Chapter 27

Kassandra's POV
The fall from the fight was bad. I'd never seen Mr. Louis this mad. Kids were sent to the hospital with several broken bones. Parents were angry and now school was close until further notice.

The good news is thanks to Asher pulling me away, I was the only one not in trouble.

I can't even begin to explain how furious I was with that guy. I slept with both of them but it wasn't like it was in the same week. Ever since Asher came into my life, Aaron and I haven't slept together.

I wasn't going to tell him that.

Sophia groaned beside me as she carefully touched her eyes. "I can't believe I have a black eye." She moaned.

I ignored her as I asked, "have you heard from Jonah?"

She groaned even louder. "Here we go again."

"What?"

"Can you just please forget about Asher." She said.

"I'm totally over him." I scoffed.

"Then how come all week I'll I heard was Asher this and Asher that."

"Well—"

"He hasn't called to apologized or made any kind of gesture."

"I know but—"

"Just move on."

"I have moved on," I said, "I was only asking to truly know what was up with you and Jonah."

She rolled her eyes. "You're a terrible liar." I shrugged. "Have you heard from Aaron?"

I shocked my head. "No but I decided to end things with him."

"Really?" She said.

"Yeah, it just doesn't feel right."

"Let's have girls night." she suggested.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"I have a great idea." She gasped.

"What?"

"We could totally have a hair makeover."

"Okay." I laughed.

Asher's POV

"Why did I call her a whore?" I moaned as I took a sip from my beer.

"Get over it." It's easy for him to say.

"You don't get it!" I huffed.

"Trust me, I get it," he groaned, "because you have been talking about this for a week."

"I could of called her anything else," I groaned, "A Thot, a slut, or I don't know, a monkey."

"I don't think any of those thing would of made her hate you less." He laughed.

"You think this is funny!" I yelled.

"Yeah, kind of." Jonah continued laughing.

So I felt bad about what I said to her and I didn't know how to make it right.

"So what do I do now?"

"Let it goooo," he sings, "let it go.

I looked around Jonah's room until my eyes landed on what I was looking for. It was at arms length so without getting up, I picked up the shoe from the floor and threw it at Jonah. I did a victory dance when the shoe landed on his head.

He scowled at me. I shrugged. "You need to shut up with that song."

"I feel secure enough in my masculinity to sing that song."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, can we get back to me now?"

He scoffed. "No."

"Tell me how to fix it." I plead.

"She's just a girl." He sighed, "Nothing special."

"She is not just a girl."

"What is she then?" He argued, "A vampire?"

I groaned. "You're no help."

"You do realize you can just call her?" He pointed out.

"I don't have her phone number."

"Let me get this straight," he said," you can fuck the shit of the girl but you don't have the decency to ask for her number?"

I shrugged. "Never occurred to me."

"You know what else you can do?" He asked. I shrugged again. "You and I could go to the club and find you another girl that you can hooked up with then you can call her a whore because you are jealous of her other fuck boy."

"I am not jealous." I argued. If anything, I am a hero. I got Kassandra away from the guy who looked creepy. Then again she probably choose him after the whore thing.

"Of course not." He replied sarcastically.

I hate that dude.
-------------------------------------------------------
SORRY for the shortness
Anyways, I always wanted to enter in the Watty Awards but never did so I have a new story that I would like to enter. It's a Teacher/Student. It's called The Alpha's Maid and really appreciate if y'all could check it out.

VOTE(200)
COMMENT (10) ----IMPORTANT
Follow

Pls & thank u