Chapter 21

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BEEN SUPER BUSY

AARON'S PIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kassandra's POV

You know the feeling when you are trying to quit something? Like biting your nails, smoking or giving up junk food. The withdrawal is the hardest part. You just go everyday wondering if your life would really be better off. I wonder everyday if ignoring Asher was the right thing to do. I literally seen him only two times but it feels like I knew him for a long time. I decided to make a list of cons and pros of Asher.

The cons are:
He's a psychopath
He's a bad boy
Not boyfriend material
He goes to a school for delinquents
My parents would never approve
He can never fit in with my life and vice versa
He smokes weed
Any STDs are unknown
He has an ugly car
Can't afford to buy me nice stuff
His mother is a stripper
He almost stabbed somebody...with a pencil
What is his body count anyways?
Secretive

The pros are:
He's sexy
Great sex partner
He's sexy
Mysterious
Smoking Hot
Good kisser
Sexy
Nice hair
Sexy
Great body
Really sexy

I stared at the envelope wondering if I should open it. I've been getting his letter every time the letters came but I'd never wrote back nor have I read any of his letters.

I was at my locker debating whether or not to read the letter when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Aaron behind me. I haven't even talked to him since the whole Melissa thing and I've been ignoring all his calls and texts and dodged him every day at school.

"Hey." He greeted a little shyly.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Pfft no." I lied, "just had a lot of things going on."

"Like hanging out with that weirdo?" He had a look of disgust plastered on his face.

"Her name is Sophia." I corrected.

He shrugged. "Whatever," he replied, "you've changed ever since you started hanging around Sophie."

"Sophia."

"Like I care." He muttered but loud enough so I could hear him.

"What do you want me to do?" I huffed, "stopped being friends with her? Or ditch her for you like you ditch me for Melissa."

"What?" He stared at me with confusion. "How is Melissa any part of this?"

"No reason." I sighed. An awkward silence fills the air as both Aaron and I ran out of things to say.

I decided to end the conversation and began to walk away. I pushed Aaron out the way but he pulled me back.

"Sorry," he apologized, "I just miss you."

He stared at me intensively with that blue eyes of his. Have you ever stared deeply into someone's eye and all your problems went away? As if you are the only two people in the world? That's how I feel whenever I stare into Aaron's eyes. I can't help but feel that it was just me and him.

I know I missed him too because Aaron and I have so much fun while together.

Flashback

"So Ms. Lawrence," Aaron said, a smirk played on his lips, "what should we do now?" Aaron and I were hanging out after school and we just finished watching a movie. I never had anyone over my house before so I didn't know how to entertain someone. I tapped my index finger to my chin and thought about what we should do next. The only people I had over were my cousins and since we were five, the only game we played was hide and seek.