Chapter 16

Asher's POV

Dear Lincoln kid,

You know you could be a little nicer since I think I'm the only one whose actually enjoying this little project but you are getting a pretty good deal with me. I am an amazing listener and I give great advice and I think you and I can be awesome friends, you just got to work with me here. What do you think of this pen pal project? Please this time give me something.

Xoxo Kassandra

This girl is relentless and annoys me to my core. What's with the Xoxo? It's like Xoxo suck my dick.

"Yo she was screaming my name all night bro." Someone behind me said rather loudly. I turned around and saw that the voice belonged to none other than Josh King who thinks that because of his last name, he should be treated like one.

Most of the time, he sounds like a dickhead who probably never got laid despite his stories everyday of the hoes in his life when in reality he probably stays home with his mommy and watch lifetime movies.

"She was Brazilian," he continued, "with the fattest ass." 

I rolled my eyes and began to tap my pencil against my desk.

Josh begins to describe how his hands squeezed her ass all night and how she liked to call him "daddy".  

I'm all for fucking hoes but do I go around bragging about it? Well maybe if she was extremely hot. But I do not go into explicit details in an English class speaking loudly so that everyone around me could hear.

Knowing Josh, he's doing it on purpose.

I tried to tune him out but he being two feet away from me made it almost impossible to do so.

When he started to talk about what she did to his penis, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" I screamed. If anyone wasn't listening to josh just a minute ago, all eyes were now on him.

Josh, surprised by my outburst, raised his eyebrows in question. "Do you have a problem Brooks?" I scowled when he addressed me by my last name.

"Yeah I do," I replied, "and it's you." Eyes were now going back in forth between Josh and me, everyone anticipating a fight. "Just shut the fuck up and my problem would go away."

"Why should I listen to you?" He backfired.

As an afterthought, he added, "faggot."

There's something about that word that irks me probably because my cousin is gay and he gets very upset with that word. I can't count how many people I beat up because they called him that word.

"What did you just call me you little bitch?" I spat.

"Faggot." He spoke louder, his voice spilled with venom.

"That's not what your mom called me last night." I replied cockily and an echo of oohs went around.

"At least my mom isn't a stripper." he snickered.

I wondered where Mr. Darcy was because he was extremely late and if he didn't walk into this room at this moment, I would end up fucking this kid up.

I didn't want to end up in a fight with Josh because fighting ultimately lands you in solidarity confinement and I didn't want to end up in there ever again.

From the corner of my eyes, I seen the security guard moving closer towards Josh and I already in place to break up the fight.

"Your right," I agreed, "she's a whore who raised a self-absorb motherfucker who in reality ain't shit."

"Maybe you should look at my driver's license because faggot I am the fucking king."

What? That was what did it for me.

I lunged at the fucking idiot and punched him straight in the nose and he fell right out his seat and was laying on the ground, clutching his nose.

I quickly search for my pocket knife but with no luck. So I grabbed the next best thing. The pencil was on top of my desk and I quickly grabbed it, satisfied that the tip was sharp. I hovered on top of him.

Josh had quick reflex though and denied my pencil access to his neck.

Next thing I knew, I was being pulled off of Josh by security and he had me on a headlock with my hands pinned behind my back.

Fuck, that hurts.

"What is going on here?" Though I couldn't see, I could hear Mr. Darcy running into the room, probably surprised by all the chaos.

"I think Asher broke my nose." Josh screeched like a little pussy.

"Everyone calm done." Mr. Darcy advised, "Josh go get checked by the nurse."

After few minutes my English teacher added, "Bryan let Asher go." The security guard loosen his arms around me and I found myself freed from his grasp.

Mr. Darcy pulled the security aside and nothing was heard but hush tones with Mr. Darcy and Bryan going back in forth.

I grabbed my pencil from the ground and sat back down at my desk.

After a few minutes of talking, Bryan went back to his usual spot in the corner and Mr. Darcy walked towards me and stood in front of my desk. He didn't utter a word but instead grabbed the pencil from my hand and walked back to his desk.

He threw my pencil in one of his file cabinet and came back towards me holding up a red crayon.

"Asher," he finally spoke, "since you don't know how to properly use a pencil, I am taking your pencil privileges away."

"Seriously?" I snickered.

He nodded. "Before I hand you your new writing tool," he motioned towards the crayon, "I want you to repeat after me; pencils are for writing not stabbing."

"Uh—"

"Pencils are for what Asher?"

"Writing?" I guessed.

He nodded again. "There are not for what Asher?"

"Stabbing."

"Excellent." He handed me the red crayon and I took it with an eye roll.

He walked towards the front of the class.

"Sorry I am late class," he apologized, "I was having trouble with the copier machine."

He continued. "Since we don't really have much time for anything, you guys could just write letters back to your pen pal." Everyone groaned including myself. Why do we have this stupid pen pal system?

I ripped up a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote a letter to Blond bitch.

With a red crayon.

Because pencils are for writing and not stabbing.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Again I know im like a broken record but sorry for the shortness but seriously would you rather have me update frequently with short chapters or update once a month with a long chapter? I don't really have much time to write so when the writing flows, I take the opportunity.

Anyways, did anyone catch his last name?

VOTE (80)

COMMENT(20)

FOLLOW