Chapter 19

A:N That's Asher in the pic

------------------------------------------------------

Asher's POV

"Brooks!" Someone yelled. I looked up from where I was sitting and stared at the officer in uniform. "You're free to go." The cell door slide open and I got up from where I was.

I stepped out and turned around to wave goodbye to my cell mates. They are not half bad I mean besides the fact that most would end up in prison for murder.

The officer walked in front and I followed his lead. He led me towards the front of the building to where I was brought to when I first got here and gave me all the shit he took like my cellphone and my necklace.

I wonder why we can't have cellphones in jail. What am I going to do? Call someone to break me out? I'm not that stupid, all I wanted to do was play candy crush or angry birds.

"Thanks." I muttered just to be polite.

"Stupido!" Someone yelled behind me. I turned around and groaned when I see my mother running up to me. "Stupid boy." She continued to yell. "What were you thinking Asher? Please explain yourself."

"Well I-"

She interrupted. "What was going on in your mind when you decided to get in a fight at a bar?"

"My-"

"Seriously boy, what is the matter with you?" Instead of speaking this time, I just shrugged. "Are you going to speak?"

"Well if you let me speak." I snapped.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed, "who do you think you are talking to?"

"Mom," I said, "it's not that big of a deal."

"Not that that big of a deal!" I groaned and I walked away from her.

I walked outside.

Maybe being in a holding cell for a few days is a big deal.

I think Jonah is to blame for this one.

10 days ago

"Jonah!" I yelled across the hallway. Everybody turned to look at me like I was nuts but I ignored the fuckers.

We walked towards each other and sort of met in the middle. "Let's go to the club." I said.

He gave me a weird look. "In the middle of the day?"

"No fucker," I groaned, "tonight."

"Okay," he shrugged, "did you really have to yell my name just for that."

"The things I do for you." I laughed.

"You make no sense."

"I may or may not be high." I admitted.

He gave me an understanding look but his eyes shift as if he was realizing something. "Hey!" He said, "Where's my weed? You had it."

I groaned and stomped my feet. "Why is it always about you?" I complained, "When is it going to be about me? When is it Asher time? Huh? When is it my turn?" Jonah shook his head and walked away.

I stood in the middle of the hallway when I realized I was sleepy. Who needs to go to class anyways?

I reached my car and just when I was about to close my eyes, I decided to send Jonah a quick text.

Me: I am sleeping in my car. If schools over and I didn't wake up, just drive me home.

I made myself more comfortable and slowly my eyes closed.

The Delinquent Pen Palजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें