Recap!

Hello, my darlings!

Welcome to Book 3 of The Wolf Series!

If you haven't read The Pack or The Beast Within, please check them out in my profile! You will be utterly confused for the first half of this book if you haven't read the first two installations of this series!

Now *drum roll* let's kick off with a little recap!

Our main characters...

Amelia Kenzington:

Pack: The Order of The Huntress (Formerly Breccia)
Rank: High Prophet of Death

Amelia Kenzington is the lead female and the protagonist of the story. She is The High Prophet of Death and the messenger of The Moon Goddess, Hekate. Amelia is one of the few Wolves to be in possession of the ancient power of Darkness. Until recently, she has had issues controlling The Darkness and her other abilities.

Initially, Amelia was searching for her sister's murderer. During this time, she was introduced to the world of the Wolves and discovered that she was a Lycanthrope—a different kind of Wolf that lives alongside the Werewolves. She also found that she/her Wolf were in the center of a centuries-long conflict with a man named Orion.

In Book 2, Amelia fled to the Alaskan pack, Diurnal, after Orion murdered her parents. Throughout her stay, she learns more about her powers and prepare herself to go to The Order. It was during this time that she finally discovered her sister's murderer, formed strong alliances in Diurnal, fell in love with the Diurnal Alpha, and more about her own history.

Amelia is a Lycanthrope.

Adrian Diurnal:

Pack: Diurnal (Formerly known as Ganymede, one of the Four Great Packs)
Rank: Alpha

Adrian is the current Alpha of Diurnal, the largest pack in the Americas. He is Amelia's closest confidante and a major ally in their mission to defeat/kill Orion. Adrian became one of Diurnal's youngest Alphas after his brother, Leon, killed his mate, Cynbel, and overtook Ganymede. After a revolt, Adrian killed Leon and was named the new Alpha.

Adrian has a deep and profound faith in The Moon and the Wolves' religion. Through that, he has a great amount of respect for The Order and the Prophets. He has one son, Eamonn, whom he fathered with his deceased mate.

Adrian is a Werewolf.

Orion:

Pack: Palus (Formerly a Rogue; Formerly Europa; Formerly Ganymede)
Rank: Alpha

Orion is an immortal is who hellbent on destroying The Goddesses/The Moon. It has been hinted that their conflict started after a betrayal between him and one of The Goddesses. He is one of Amelia's mates.

Orion has disguised himself over the centuries within the packs. His most recent alias has been Leon, the former Alpha of Ganymede. He himself is not immortal—his body can die and can be maimed— but his soul/Wolf is eternal and will rebirth itself with its memories (Unlike any of the other Lycanthrope). Orion is the Original Lycanthrope, having created the line of Wolves in order to infiltrate the packs and to create an army out of his children (He fathered the line with Cecily, Amelia's ancestor).

Currently, Orion is leading the Washington pack, Palus, after seducing its Luna and killing her mate/Alpha. He has been using it as a base of operations due to its strategic position and a place to build his army of Rogues and Collected.