The Sexy Snowman (Kai)

WATTPAD CHOMPED UP MY WORK T_T So I had to write it again >_<

Hehe hope you guys like this one~ Though I think there's more crack than fluff in it... sorry about that! *grins crazily* What do you guys think of my titles XD

"Kai! It's snowing! Look at it!" you shouted, dragging him out of bed to the window. He shivered and nuzzled his face into your neck.

"Mmph," was pretty much all he could manage as a reaction to your overflowing joy.

"Hey stop pretending. It's almost toasting in here; the heater's on full blast."

Kai groaned.

"Look it's snowing! Do you wanna build a-" you began singing.

A very warm hand smothered you. "No."

You pulled his hand away from you mouth. "You had it coming, Kai."

"Mmph." He flopped back onto the blankets and rolled himself in.

"Oh no you are not going back to sleep. We are going to go make snow-EXO outside, okay? I'll call the other members to come over to help, okay?"

"Mmph."

"Kim. Jongin. Why are you so uncooperative," you muttered, trying to tow him off the bed, "and it'd be helpful if you weren't a dead weight."

"Mmph."

"Yah!" You managed to pull Kai a few inches off the bed, and didn't expect the rest of him to follow.

Thump.

Honestly, to all other girls who would've loved to be squashed against the floor by a hot mess, it was really not that nice of an experience. With gravity working its magic, you were quite almost flattened into a new rug.

"Ugh." You shoved Kai off you. "That was a total flop of an excuse when you told me you were cold. You're like a warm sack of rice."

"More like a hot sack of sexiness." Kai struck a pose, still lying there on the ground.

"Haha. You'll be a cold sack of grumpiness if you don't hurry up and put on a thick coat and some pants on yourself before I haul you into the snow."

~

"HURRY UP; YOU'RE NEARING TAO/BAEK LEVEL ON THE METRE OF SLOWNESS!"

Kai emerged from the wardrobe, perfectly co-ordinated in blacks, beige and a long, unravelling white scarf. He smirked.

"D-did y-you just s-say B-Baekhyun level of slowness?"

You slowly turned around to see Baekhyun pouting at you, all quivering lower lip and wide, sad eyes.

"And yeah, what do you mean Tao level of slowness?" Tao asked sassily, with his hands on his hips.

You put your hands up in surrender. "Sorry?"

"Not accepted. C'mon boys." Tao snapped his fingers and the rest of EXO (except for him and Kai) rushed at you, lifted you off your feet and charged outside into the snow with you squealing in their arms.

"Kaiii helllppp!"

The guys dumped you onto the snow and grinned crazily down at you.

"Ugh..." You watched your breath rise. "You hyper people."

"Nope! Just energetic!"

You looked at the white snow around it and jumped up, a huge smile plastered on your face. "Oh my gosh, I just remembered! We have to build snowpeople! Do you wanna build a-"