Meeting (Baekhyun)

Last requested imagine! 

Baekhyun pounced on you, eyes gleaming. "Hey, guess what. We're going on a trip! Aren't you excited?"

"To where?"

"A very special place! Somewhere you've never been before!"

"Really? Is it pretty there?"

"Very. Wear something nice by the way," he said, before bouncing away.

"Okay..." you muttered dubiously, opening up your wardrobe. An array of blacks, whites, silvers and golds glimmered at you, and you ran your fingers through the dresses until you came across a simple, modest, dove-white dress. Perfect.

"You ready?"

"Yeah!" you shouted back, running to the front door where Baekhyun was putting on his shoes. He nodded appreciatively at you.

"You look stunning." He grinned and grabbed your hand. "We're taking the bus; it's only a stop away."

"Is it?"

"Uhhuh."

A bus ride and some walking later, Baekhyun came to a halt in front of a beautiful brick home. "Come on, they're expecting us!"

"Huh? Who's expecting us?" You felt a sinking feeling as he led you to the mahogany, brass-knocker door. Baekhyun hit the bell.

"Oh Baekhyun my dear son! And his beautiful girlfriend! Delightful! Oh old man stop reading your newspaper; don't you want to see your child?"

"His girlfriend can keep the hyper bunny thanks."

"What-" You rounded on Baekhyun with blazing eyes. "You brought me to-"

But he wasn't listening. Instead, he was staring inside with a mock-offended look. "Hyper bunny?"

The lady ignored him. "Hello darling, I'm Baekhyun's mother."

"I'm Ely," you said shyly, extending a hand.

She took it and smiled warmly. "Pleased to meet you, my to-be daughter-in-law."

"I'm hungry." Baekhyun pouted. "Did you cook? Kimchi noodles? And chips? And meat?"

"No. I'm afraid not everyone likes the food you like."

"But Ely always makes that for me! She's the best at it!" He quickly covered his mouth. "Oops?"

You smiled guiltily, scared she would disapprove or admonish you.

But instead, she laughed lightly, took your arm and guided you into the house. "I'm glad you're keeping him happy. But he'd better be keeping you happy too. I remember when my old man was Baekhyun's age, and would take me to dinner and watch the stars."

It was Baekhyun's turn to smile guiltily. "Ely usually cooks and we stay home to watch movies and cuddle."

His mother instantly gasped. "Byun Baekhyun! Have I taught you nothing? Yah, you're supposed to be pampering the girl, not the other way round!"

"I don't mind," you said cheerfully. This woman was pretty awesome. As mean as it was, seeing your boyfriend getting told off was hilarious.

"You're too kind, m'dear. Baekhyun you are incredibly lucky to have such a girlfriend, you hear me? Too lucky!"

"Yah what is this?" A man walked into the kitchen, newspaper rolled up in his hand. "Why are you all standing in the kitchen? The kimchi noodles are going to be cold, aish."

"So you did make noodles!"

You quietly clutched Baekhyun's arm.

"Are you nervous, Ely?"

The use of your first name jolted you and you peered into the face of Baekhyun's father timidly. "Y-yes, a little. It was unexpected; he didn't tell me we were coming here."

Baekhyun's mother set a large bowl of steaming noodles and a dish of kimchi before you.

"You look like a fine young lady for my son. And you heard your mother, Baek, you're too lucky to have such a girl."

You blushed. The steam was totally getting to you.

"Oh stop distracting her la, old man. Let her eat!"

The next few minutes were quiet, with just the clinking of utensils against bowls and dishes.

"So when are you getting married?"

"Mother!"

"Yes, let them eat!"

"Shut up! Baekhyun when are you going to propose?"

"I can't tell you! It'll ruin the surprise!"

"So it's soon?" Baekhyun's mother set down her bowl and stared at him in delight. "Wonderful!"

"Not really?"

"Always dashing my dreams and hopes."

"Hey!" He slurped the last of his noodles and made a satisfied sigh. "That was amazing, though."

"How does it compare to your girlfriend's cooking?"

"What? Am I supposed to choose?!"

"Yep," the two of you chorused.

Baekhyun frowned at his girlfriend, and mother. They shared a devious look.

"Uhm...I think mum's cooking is better?"

"Oh you mother's boy! Get out, now, out, and do something nice for your girlfriend!"

"He does," you interjected, "He does lots of wonderful things like taking me to his studio, and buying plushies and small treats for me. He's a true gentleman."

Baekhyun kissed the top of your head. "Hear that? I'm a gentleman."

"Sure, I hope you are. Now off you two go. Ely, if he's ever mean, tell me and I'll chase after him with an apron and sentence him to lifetime cooking."

"Don't do that; it's probably worse off for his girlfriend," Baekhyun's father commented, "If he's inherited nothing but my culinary talents, then she might not live to be your daughter-in-law, dear."

"Right, right, I'll keep that in mind. Bye my lovelies!"

"Goodbye!" you said politely. As you walked to the bus stop again, you exhaled deeply.

"See, that wasn't so bad! They loved you!" Bacon looked thoughtful. "Probably even more than me by the looks of it," he added as an afterthought.

"Don't be silly! You're their son! To be honest it was scary as heck, because I didn't know how they'd react."

"Come on...My parents are awesome."

"No shush Byun, you don't understand. Just wait until you meet my parents, just you wait."

He gulped and kissed your cheek. "Oh goodness I understand you completely, Ely. Spare me a little longer won't you?"

The End. Hahah that was a bad ending, but I've completely run out of ideas. Completely exhausted my brain for fluffs XD There will be a 98th and 99th imagine, but not dedicated to anyone specific, followed by the grand finale! Until then! ~Kieva