𝟎𝟏𝟎

The Temari and Arrow Demons

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

A pale demoness with bright yellow eyes and short black and orange hair grabbed the temaris.

"Seems like they used a blood demon art capable of hiding things. There are two Demon Slayers and three demons. What is going on?" A male demon with black hair and eyes on his hands said.

"Anyways, Susamaru, the way you handled that was immature. You got my kimono covered in dust."

"Calm down, Yahaba. It was thanks to my temari that we were able to find this place so soon, okay? I want to play a little bit longer. And your kimono looks fine."

The demoness looked in the direction of Y/N, Tanjiro, and Nezuko.

"Ahaha! I found you!" Susamaru exclaimed.

She threw her temari once again, this time smashing Yushiro's head.

"Yushiro!" Tanjiro and Y/N exclaimed.

"Nezuko! Carry the unconscious woman to someplace safe!" Tanjiro said as Y/N got into a fighting stance.

"Ahaha! I killed somebody! Hm?"

Tanjiro and Y/N stood in front of Yushiro and Tamayo.

"The boy with the hanafuda earrings and the girl with the F/C haori... We found them!"

'Huh?! Us? But what could they possibly want with Tanjiro and I?' Y/N thought, her grip on her katana faltering slightly.

The girl threw her temari once again, one at Tanjiro and one at
Y/N.

'Nature Breathing, Eight Form: Deadly Thorns of a Rose!'

Y/N cut the temari horizontally, splitting it in half.

However, even though it was cut, the temari was still able to move.

Both halves hit her hard on either side of her waist.

CRACK

'Fuck! I definitely have a broken rib or two!'

"Susamaru, didn't you hear him?! We're supposed to bring the girl back to him unharmed!" Yahaba scolded.

"Oops! Totally forgot!" Susamaru laughed.

"Tsk! Why do I always have to do everything?"

With that, some unkown force pulled Y/N towards Yahaba who was in a tree.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled, attempting to follow her.

"Don't, Tanjiro! Focus your attention on the girl! I'll take care of him!" She exclaimed.

"Stop struggling. You wouldn't want to get your pretty face all dirty, now would you?" He laughed.

'Nature Breathing, Fourth Form: Running Tide!'

Y/N cut off Yahaba's hands and jumped away.