𝟎𝟐𝟓

Rehabilitation Training; Total Concentration Constant

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "How are you all?" A familiar honeyed voice asked.

"Ah, Shinobu-san! We're feeling a little better, thank you," Y/N replied sweetly.

"Great! Then it's time to start your Rehabilitation Training!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Zenitsu clinged onto Y/N's shirt as they walked down the hall.

'So scared, I'm so scared!' He thought.

The group of four made their way to the training room and sat down on their knees.

"Zenitsu-san, today's your first day of Rehabilitation Training, so let me explain it to you," Aoi said.

"You start over there. Those girls with stretch out your body which is stiff from lying in bed. Then reflex training. There's medicine in those teacups. You're goal is to splash the medicine in your opponent's face. However, if you hold the teacup down before your opponent lifts it up, she can't move the cup. The final one is whole body training. Frankly put, it's a game of tag. Kanao and myself, Aoi, will be your opponents."

"Sorry, can I ask something?" Zenitsu muttered.

"Huh? Is there something you don't understand?"

"No, it's just... Tanjiro, Inosuke, come over here."

"Not going," Inosuke said simply.

Zenitsu didn't take no for an answer, instead screaming and dragging them out of the room.

"Um... I guess I should go ahead a begin, no?" Y/N said.

Aoi nodded, still taken aback.

They began training.

Y/N was in the middle of playing tag with Aoi when the door opened and the others walked in.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Just you two?!" Aoi yelled.

"We're sorry," Tanjiro said.

"We'll try to bring them tomorrow,"
Y/N followed.

"No need! There's no need to bother with those two anymore! You don't have to come either if you don't want to."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N grabbed Tanjiro by the shirt to keep him from walking.

"Hello there. Do you need something?" She asked kindly to the three little girls in front of her while Tanjiro watched in awe from the side.

"H-Here..." The little girl with the pink hairpins whose name was Kiyo said, handing them each a towel.

"Aw, thank you! That's very sweet of you!"

"Uhm... Can you two do Total Concentration Breathing all day and night?"

"Huh...?"

"Morning, Afternoon, Evening. Do you always use Total Concentration Breathing, even when you're sleeping?"

Y/N and Tanjiro looked at each other, both with the same thought in mind.

"No, we don't. We haven't done that before. Is that even possible?" Tanjiro asked in disbelief.

"Yes. There is a dimensional difference between those who can do it and those who cannot."

"It's really tough to use Total Concentration Brrathing even for just a short moment... To do it all day..." Tanjiro said.

"There are people who can already do it, like the Hashira and Kanao-san."

"Please try hard," the girl with the blue hair clips named Sumi said.

"I see... Thanks, we'll give it a shot!"

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Tanjiro
91%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 100%.
SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Tanjiro was, once again, thinking about children when seeing Y/N interacting with the little girls (But are we surprised? Not in the slightest. Horny ass mf 😒).
I was stressing out and angry crying while making this chapter. I'm okay, though! 😌

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜