𝟎𝟓𝟒

Poison

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Douma-san!" Y/N exclaimed in suprise.

Shinobu placed an arm in front of

Y/N.

"Don't get any closer to this monster, Y/N-chan," she said, her sugary voice replaced with one of repulsion.

"Aw, why so rude? What have I done to you, little butterfly?" Douma asked in a mocking tone.

"Don't call me that," Shinobu angrily replied.

A girl started struggling in the pile of corpses.

"H... He- Help... Help me...!" She pleaded.

"Shhhh! We're talking right now-"

Before Douna could finish, Y/N leaped towards the girl and pulled her away from him.

"Are you okay?" She asked kindly.

"Y/N-chan! Get back here this instant!" Shinobu demanded.

"Whoa! You're way faster than before, Y/N-sama!" Douma complimented.

The girl in Y/N's arms was suddenly covered in blood; her head was chopped off along with slashes on her chest and her legs.

Y/N screamed and dropped her.

"Ah, don't worry about her! Just leave her over there. I'll make sure to eat her later," Douma said, standing up as Shinobu made her way over to Y/N.

"I am the founder of the Eternal Paradise Cult. My duty is to make all my worshippers, and myself, happy. So I'll eat her up without leaving a single speech."

"Make everyone happy? Don't be insane. This girl was screaming for help just now," Shinobu said.

"So that's why I saved her. She's not feeling any more pain, nor is she suffering. There's nothing to be afraid of. You know, everyone's afraid of dying. That's why I eat then all up. Now they get to live together with me. Forever. All the feelings of my worshippers. Blood. Flesh. I made sure to accept, rescue, and guide them all to enlightenment."

"That's all nonsense! 'Guide them to enlightenment'? What kind of excuse is that?" Y/N yelled, forcing back tears so as not to show weakness.

"Eeeeehh? How come you're being harsh, Y/N-sama? I thought we were friends! And you too! We've only just met! Oh, I know. How sad. If there's something bothering you, I'll make sure to listen. So come on, speak up."

"Anything bothering me? You're the one who killed my sister, right? Don't you recognize this haori?" Shinobu asked, gripping her butterfly print haori.

"Hm? Ahh! Do you mean the Flower Breather girl from before? She was such a sweet and cute girl. I missed out on eating her because of the sun coming up. I remember her. But I really wanted to eat her all..."

Shinobu left Y/N's side and was suddenly in front of Douma, her katana sticking out of his rainbow eye.

"...up."