𝟎𝟏𝟒

Girl

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        The boar grunted and put one of his swords at Y/N's neck

"I don't want to hurt my mate, but I will if you don't move," he said.

Y/N stood her ground, though her body was shaking profusely.

'Y/N-chan... She's scared to death, but she's still protecting me and the box... She's my guardian angel~' Zenitsu thought dreamily, momentarily forgetting about his pain.

"If you want them, you'll have to get through me first!" She exclaimed.

The boar lowered his sword and opted for punching her.

Y/N shut her eyes tightly and braced for impact, but it never came.

She opened her eyes to see that Tanjiro punched the boar in his stomach, making a loud cracking sound.

She squealed and fell down in suprise.

"Do you know why they didn't pull out their swords?! It's because it's taboo for Demon Slayers to pull their blades on each other!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Do you enjoy other people's pain?! You really are despicable!"

The boar only laughed.

"So that's how it is? Then let's do with our bare hands!" He yelled, jumping back up.

"He really is, uh- special, isn't he?" Y/N said as she wiped up Zenitsu's bloody nose with a handkerchief.

The two watched as the boar and Tanjiro battled, Tanjiro continuing to try and reason with him.

It ended when Tanjiro gave the boar a headbutt directly on his forehead.

"WAHH! ARE THEIR SKULLS INTACT?!" Zenitsu screamed.

The boar head fell off, revealing his short black and blue hair and beautiful green eyes and long eyelashes.

He looked like a girl.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Tanjiro
⤷78%

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80% BE CAREFUL.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Hashibira Inosuke⤷81%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80% WATCH YOUR BACK

Hashibira Inosuke
⤷81%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80% WATCH YOUR BACK.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Agatsuma Zenitsu
⤷61%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Present Day Secrets✿

❥ I don't like this chapter at all.
❥ I think the title of this chapter is both stupid and funny.
❥ I'm too lazy and hungry to make this chapter longer.
❥ I would like some Taisho-Era Secrets from the readers! I will credit them for their secrets.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜