𝟎𝟑𝟖

Proposal; Another Trial

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Wha-? Tanjiro, snap out of it!" Y/N demanded, grabbing his shoulders.

Tanjiro reached into his haori and pulled out the small ring box that Old Man Saburo gifted him.

"Be my wife, Y/N! I promise to protect you from harm's way!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening even more.

"You're kidding! Now really isn't the time, Tanjiro!" Y/N yelled, trying to get away from him.

Tanjiro grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down, pinning her to the ground.

"Come on, you know you love me! You can resign as a Demon Slayer! You can become my pretty little housewife! You can stay home and take care of our children while I go out and provide for our family! Doesn't that sound amazing, Y/N?!"

"What?! No! Get the hell off of me, Tanjiro!"

Y/N managed to kick him off and put some distance between them.

"Hm~? Ah~ I can smell your fear! It's so arousing!" He said, his face turning pink and drool dripping from his mouth.

'I-Is he-?! OH HELL NAH!'

At that moment, a large pair of arms wrapped around Y/N.

"Nezuko!" She gasped.

But Nezuko had the same craze-filled look in her eyes as Tanjiro.

"H-Hey! We can talk about this-!" She began.

"What is goin' on here?!" The Sound Hashira's voice called out.

He moved away from a decapitated Daki and stood near them.

"How annoying," Tanjiro tsked.

"Help! Please help me-" Nezuko placed a hand on her mouth.

The Sound Hashira just stood there staring.

"I thought you said that that demon girl wouldn't attack anybody! So unflamboyant!"

He appeared behind Nezuko, both of her hands severed and Y/N in his arm.

"Guess I'll have to tell Oyakata-sama! But before that, I have to finish off that demon! Wonder why she isn't dying," the Hashira said.

"She shares a body with her brother," Y/N muttered just as a biwa sounded and Daki dissapeared.

"Not much we can do, now. I think it's time for another trial!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Nezuko⤷100%⚠️WARNING⚠️R̶U̶N̶

Kamado Nezuko
⤷100%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
R̶U̶N̶

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Uzui Tengen
⤷3%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ I'm sorry, but this chapter is a hot mess. 😭

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜