𝟎𝟏𝟏

Little Kids; Drumming Doom

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "PLEASE!"

Y/N's head perked up.

She looked around groggily, her vision blurred.

"I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE MARRY ME!"

Y/N finally found out where she was.

Tanjiro was carrying her bridal style to their next mission location.

She then looked in front of them.

"Ah- Zenitsu!" Y/N exclaimed, jumping out of a suprised Tanjiro's arms.

"You know him, Y/N?" Tanjiro asked, his aura changing slightly.

"Yeah! He's the guy that I stayed with for the time that we were separated during Final Selection!"

"Huh...? Y/N-CHANNNNNN!"

Zenitsu released the girl and instead clinged onto Y/N.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH,
Y/N-CHAN! I'VE BEEN SO LONELY WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE MARRY ME! THAT WAY WE WON'T BE SEPERATED EVER AGAIN!"

Y/N stared down at the blonde suprised and flustered (if you have lighter skin) while Tanjiro was flat out enraged.

He grabbed Zenitsu by his shoulder and pushed him away, placing an arm in front of Y/N.

"Who do you think you are?! Clinging onto a woman that clearly isn't interested and then clinging onto another that you barely know! Not only that, but you're stressing out your sparrow!" Tanjro berated.

He threw him back to the ground and walked over to the woman.

"He shouldn't bother you anymore!"

"Thank you very much!"

With that, the woman left, leaving the Demon Slayers.

"Mind enlightening me on who this is, Y/N?" Tanjiro asked.

"I was going to ask the same...!" Zenitsu followed.

"Tanjiro, meet Agatsuma Zenitsu! Zenitsu, meet Kamado Tanjiro! Now, both of you shake hands and make up! We don't have all day, you know?" Y/N said.

The boys gave eachother an irritated glance before reluctantly shaking hands.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        The trio made their way to a nice looking home.

'This house is emitting a strong aura. It's almost as strong as Lowermoon Six's. Speaking of Lowermoon Six, I probably should've told Tamayo-san about her. I'll send her a letter. Oh! There are other human auras outside of the house.'

She looked to the side to see two small children staring at them.

The shuddered at her gaze, the little boy holding the little girl closer to him.

Y/N's E/C eyes softened as she walked over to the children.

"Hello there. Is this your home?" She asked gently as she crouched down.

"No... It's not..." The little boy muttered.

"It's... the home... of the monster... While we were walking at night, the monster came and took our older brother."