𝟎𝟐𝟐

Kanzaki Aoi; The Butterfly Mansion

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Nezuko stared at Y/N's arm, her thoughts going haywire.

"Nezuko..." Y/N muttered, her eyes filled to the brim with tears.

Nezuko's eyes widened, staring deeply into the taller girl's tearfilled E/C irises.

She ignored her desire for Y/N's blood and stared at the scarred man angrily.

She ran over to Y/N, her arms outstretched.

All of the Hashira put their hands on their hilts, ready to attack.

But instead of biting her, Nezuko grabbed Y/N and pushed her behind herself, becoming a shield of sorts.

'I'll tear you limb from limb, you bug-eyed fucker,' she thought.

Taking notice of her enraged aura, Y/N grabbed Nezuko's wrist and pulled her into her chest.

"Calm yourself, Nezuko. I'm alright."

Her words were nothing but lies.

A huge pool of her blood was on the floor and she was beginning to feel light-headed.

Nezuko, however, was calmed by her words and snuggled into her.

'I'll protect you forever and always, shimai.'

Y/N began to feel woozy, not only from her bleeding arm, but from the still open wounds on her shoulder, wrists, and the small cuts on various parts of her body.

Before she knew it, she collapsed in Nezuko's arms due to blood loss.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

        Y/N slowly opened her eyes, only to be met by a shade of light brown.

"Y/N-channnn~" Zenitsu said happily.

"Zenitsu... What happened to your arms?"

"That doesn't matter! I heard that you passed out after some mean looking guy stabbed your arm! Are you okay? Do I need to say something to that guy?"

Y/N stared at him wide-eyed.

'Zenitsu's acting very odd. It's like he has a new personality.'

"Hm? You're awake," a stern feminine voice said.

Y/N turned to look at a girl with large deep blue eyes who had her black hair tied into pigtails and fastened with a pair of blue butterfly hairclips.

Zenitsu looked at her with great disgust, pulling Y/N closer.

"Here, drink this medicine. It should ease the pain," the girl said, handing Y/N a cup of green liquid.

"Thank you."

"My name is Kanazaki Aoi. I will be help you throughout your recovery."