𝟎𝟑𝟑

Infinity Mansion

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Hm~? No wonder Muzan-sama wants you. You're a very cute human."

He got into Y/N's face and grabbed her by the waist.

"Nakime!"

Y/N heard the sound of a biwa and was instantly transported to an unfamiliar place.

Seeing her confusion, Enmu said, "Welcome to the Infinity Mansion~"

Just as he said that, a man appeared in front of them.

Kibutsuji Muzan.

Enmu got on the ground and bowed.

"I followed your order, my lord! I got the girl you wanted!"

Muzan smirked as a tentacle with a sharp point was injected inside of Enmu.

"And so you shall get a large amount of my blood. You have done well, Enmu. You are dismissed."

The Lowermoon disappeared, leaving just Y/N and Muzan.

"You won't be needing this," Muzan said, holding up his hand to reveal that he was holding her sword.

Y/N backed away, her eyes wide with fear.

"What do you want with me?!" She demanded.

Muzan tilted his head slightly before appearing right in front of her, her cheek in his hand.

"You're perfect... Clear S/C skin... Beautiful E/C eyes... Sweet smelling H/C hair... Perfection."

Muzan bit her neck, causing her to let out an ear piercing scream.

By the time he let go of her, she was very light-headed, and blood was dripping down her shoulder.

"You'll be even more perfect if I turn you into a demon."

Muzan cut himself and washed her wound in his blood.

Y/N gagged and began twitching uncontrollably in his grip.

"Don't worry, my dear. It'll only hurt for a moment," he cooed, brushing her hair out of her face.

She finally stopped twitching.

Muzan grabbed her face so that she was facing him.

Her H/C hair had streaks of black in it, one of her E/C eyes had turned red, and her S/C skin was a few shades paler (If your hair is black and/or your eyes are red, make it any color you like).

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kibutsuji Muzan
⤷80%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS AT 80%.
WATCH YOUR BACK.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Nakime, who was watching from the side, thinks Y/N is very attractive (Damn, mami 😏).
❥ Muzan wants Y/N to look similar to him, but not too similar because he likes the way she looked already.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━