𝟎𝟏𝟖

Older Sister; Tanjiro's Rage

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Before she knew it, the spider demon was in right in front of Y/N, allowing her to get a better look at his facial features.

He had red dots on several parts of his face.

His hair was a very pale shade of lilac while his uncovered eye were pale blue with red sclera.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, and pulled her closer, bringing her down to his smaller figure.

"I hear your blood is very intoxicating. You wouldn't mind if I had a taste, would you? I am your little brother, after all," the demon said before sinking his teeth into her, piercing her clothing and skin.

Y/N screamed, attempting to push off the demon.

He was much stronger than he looked, however, and tied her wrists with the same thin material that he was standing on before.

"Try to push me away again and I'll make them tighter," he threatened.

Y/N shuttered.

'I shouldn't have left Zenitsu!' She thought regretfully.

"Hm... We don't know each other's names," the boy muttered.

"I am Rui. And you are..."

Y/N didn't answer, instead opting to struggle with the threads on her wrists.

'These are really thin, so I might be able to break them!'

The threads were way stronger than she expected, and instead of breaking, they pierced her skin, drawing blood.

She whimpered as Rui tightened the threads.

"I told you not to struggle," he said, grabbing her bound wrists and licking away the blood.

'That's really gross...' Y/N grimaced, cringing at the feeling.

Rui looked Y/N in her E/C eyes.

"Your name is...?"

"Y-Y/N..."

"Y/N..."

He looked behind Y/N, looking bored and/or annoyed - she couldn't tell.

"The hell're you looking at?" He asked.

She turned to look behind her.

"Tanjiro!" She exclaimed.

"Tut tut. You shouldn't have relations outside of the family, onee-san. I should teach you a lesson."

Multiple threads came from the side and scratched Y/N's, pushing her in-pain form to the ground.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled, getting unto a fighting stance.

"How dare you hurt Y/N!"

"I can treat my older sister however I like. Besides, you shouldn't interfere with other people's business. If you don't leave us alone, I'll dice you up."

Tanjiro seemed out of it, running towards Rui at full speed, yelling his heart out.

Just as his blade was at Rui's neck, the demon disappeared.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Tanjiro⤷89%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%

Kamado Tanjiro
⤷89%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%. WATCH YOUR BACK.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Rui⤷70%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%

Rui
⤷70%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%. BE CAREFUL.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Y/N tried really hard to not show weakness, but she failed in the end (No duh, Author's just desperately trying to come up with Taisho-Era Secrets, dummy 😒).
❥ Y/N is trying real hard not to pass out from blood loss.
❥ Rui wanted to turn Y/N into a demon, but he realized that it would be a bad idea because of Muzan.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜