𝟎𝟏𝟐

Inside the Tsuzumi Mansion; A Man with a Boar Head

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Is... Is he your brother?" Y/N asked.

"No... Our brother was wearing an orange haori..."

'So there are multiple people trapped inside... So cruel... So, so cruel...'

"Zenitsu! Y/N! Let's go!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Right!" Y/N replied, giving the siblings a reassuring pat before walking over to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu, however, was frozen in place.

"I see... I understand..."

Tanjiro grabbed Y/N's hand and walked over to the house.

"WAAHH! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I'LL COME WITH YOU!"

"I don't want to force you."

Tanjiro suddenly stopped and quickly went over to the children.

He took off the box that was carrying Nezuko and placed it in front of them.

"I keeping this here in case of any danger. It'll protect you."

With that, the Demon Slayers walked inside of the house.

Y/N looked around.

'There are so many auras in here that it makes my head hurt. It also smells strongly of blood. I can only imagine how bad it must be for Tanjiro...'

"Ah- What are you two doing in here?!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at the two children that were now running towards them.

"We're sorry! We got scared because the thing inside the box was moving around!" The boy explained.

"Even so, you guys can't just leave it there! Inside that box is more important to me than my own life!" Tanjiro said.

The drumming sound was heard again, causing Zenitsu to scream and push Tanjiro and the little girl into another room.

"Ah! Sorry!"

The drum sounded again.

"What the-?"

Tanjiro and the little girl disappeared.

Y/N, Zenitsu, and the little boy were stuck in another room without any idea where they were.

"GAHHHHH!!! I'M GONNA DIE! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE! I'M SEPERATED FROM TANJIRO!" Zenitsu yelled, clinging onto Y/N.

"H-Hey! Calm down, Zenitsu! Your screaming isn't going to make anything better! We need to calm down and evaluate our situation!" Y/N said, grabbing the blonde by the shoulders.

"Teruko! Teruko, where are you?!" The little boy exclaimed, running off.

"NO, NO, DON'T SHOUT SO LOUDLY! LET'S GO OUTSIDE!" Zenitsu said.

"No, Zenitsu! There's still a demon that needs to be killed. Leaving won't get us anywhere. Besides, you're the loudest one here. I wouldn't be surprised if the demon tracks us down by your screaming," Y/N said, muttering the last part.

"UWAH! THAT HURTS!"

After calming Zenitsu down, the three of them walked through the house.

Y/N slid open one of the doors.

A humanoid figure stood in the middle of the room.

It turned around to reveal a boar head, steam coming out of the nostrils.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Agatsuma Zenitsu
53%

ꨄNEW YANDERE UNLOCKEDꨄ

Hashibira Inosuke
79%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%. BE CAREFUL.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ [REDACTED] is Inosuke.
❥ Inosuke met Y/N a very long time ago, but Y/N forgot about him - more on that later...
I tried really hard to make this chapter longer.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜