𝟎𝟑𝟔

Zenko

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Warabihime Oiran!"

Y/N gently grabbed the disguised Daki's arm.

"Please leave those girl alone. They haven't done anything to you."

Daki stared at her for a moment before letting go of the little girl's ear.

"Of course, my apologies, Y/N-san. I've been more prone to aggression lately," she said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Y/N?!"

A blonde girl with terribly done makeup stared at her.

"Ah- Zenitsu?!"

"You know this girl? Isn't Zenitsu a boy's name?" Daki asked.

"N-No- I mean, yes! My name is Zenko!"

Daki glared at him suspiciously before leaving the room.

"May I speak to you, Zenko? Alone?"
Y/N asked.

The three little girls scurried away from the room, leaving Y/N and Zenitsu.

"Y/N-channnn!" Zenitsu screamed, clinging onto her.

"I missed you so much! You dissapeared without a trace, the only thing that was left of you was your haori! Wait a second... Your heartbeat... Are you...?"

"Yes, I'm a demon. But I haven't eaten nor attacked anybody since I've became one!"

That was true; after meeting the Uppermoons, Muzan attempted to force-feed Y/N a human heart.

His attempt failed, however, when
Y/N threw it right back up.

She was the same case as Nezuko - she slept to replenish her energy.

"Listen to me, I'm sure you've found this out, but Warabihime is a demon. She's Uppermoon Six. Not only that, but she shares the position with her brother, Gyutaro, and he's the strongest one of the bunch."

Y/N couldn't believe herself.

She was betraying the ones that trusted her.

But even so, Y/N was against demons through and through.

The only demons that she really trusted were Tamayo, Yushiro, and Nezuko.

Maybe she could trust Rui, but he still has taken many lives.

That's besides the point.

"Are you here with the others?" She asked.

"Yeah! Tanjiro and Inosuke are at different houses looking for the Sound Hashira's wives - plural! The prick... I think Hinatsuru is in this house."

"Daki told me that she was sick and left the brothel. She's keeping an eye on her with her obi. Maybe I can ask her where she is and rescue her...?"

"Do whatever you wish, Y/N, just please stay out of the sun!"

"I will, I promise!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Agatsuma Zenitsu ⤷99%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 100%

Agatsuma Zenitsu
⤷99%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 100%.
SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Daki
⤷52%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

❥ Author hates this chapter sm. 😭
❥ I really need your guys's help, m'kay? Can ya'll give me some Blood Demon Art ideas for Y/N? I'll come up with my own, of course, I just ask for a bit of inspiration! Thanks!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜