Chapter 33

It's been a couple of months, Ariana and I are still together. It's been heaven on earth. You know when you first get into relationships, you're in the honeymoon stage, well it feels like that but months after we started becoming serious.

I've kept my life very private, all my socials private, etc. Just because I also don't want strangers looking at what I post, and I get there are a lot of Ariana fans who want to know about our relationship, but I just want it to be sacred to us. Ariana completely agrees with me on this as well.

The idea of proposing has been on my mind, however I'd like to still wait like a year or so until we take that official next step. I don't want us to rush anything, especially when I don't know how things will be when her schedule starts becoming busy.

I mean right now she's a judge for The Voice, which honestly is so amazing. Not only has she touched my heart, but she'll continue to do so with the people in the competition. And Universal Studios is literally like 30 minutes away, I have yet to go on set to see Ariana, because my work days are scheduled on the days she works. I mean ideally, it works out, but I still want to go.

Luckily, I was able to find somebody to cover my shift so I can come to The Voice tonight.

It was time to start getting ready, well at least for Ariana, I usually would start getting ready once she's like half way done.

Josh, her hairstylist, had came over to do her hair. Honestly, don't know how she does it, the way her ponytail looks slicked back and tight, gives me a headache.

I have second hand pain.

"Baby I think you should start getting ready." Ariana perked up, while I was sitting on the couch next to her little vanity thing.

"I was gonna start getting ready once you were like half way done?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Why so late?" She questioned.

She's very precise on time and does not like anything to be fucked up, or else it would literally be like raising satan from hell.

Not really, but you get the gist.

"Cause it'll take me like 30 minutes to get ready, and your makeup.." I was going on, but she did not seem amused what so ever. I even tried to look at Josh to give me some sort of support, but even they know not to argue with Ariana.
"I will start getting ready." I let out a soft laugh.
"Thank you baby." She smiled. I pecked her lips before going to the closet.

We've been staying at each other's places for long periods of times, some nights at my place, others at hers. So we agreed to just keep our clothes at each other's places, like have a designated place in the closet. But now I have like half a quarter of my closet and she has the rest.

Anyways, since I wasn't the one being shown on camera, I wasn't gonna wear anything crazy fancy, but I'd still dress up.
I wore an off white knit sweater that was baggy, which I liked, black pants, and black and white Jordan 1s. Then to top it off I put on this rusty color beanie. I sprayed cologne on, then made my way back to the couch.

By this time Ariana had barely got done with her hair and makeup, now all she needed to do was get dressed.
"You look handsome." She took in my appearance and smiled at me.

Handsome? I like that.

"Thank you princesa, you look gorgeous as always." I wanted to kiss her, but you know when she got that lipgloss on, it is merely impossible to.