Chapter 21

It was getting late and everybody decided on going to bed.
"Goodnight everybody." I said, I hugged Joan, Marjorie and Frankie.
So did Ariana.

Ariana and I went upstairs, I was grabbing the luggage and taking it upstairs.
We walked into a bedroom, it was big.

It was just Ariana and I in the room, we laid on the bed.
"I'm happy you came with me." Ariana smiled at me.
"Me too." I smiled at her. We were facing each other, I was using my good arm to support myself, I was laying on my side, but facing Ariana. She was doing the same.

"I've never really grew up in a family orientated environment. Except for the times with my dad, but it felt really nice to get that experience with your family." I added on.

"There'll be more experiences." She smiled softly.

She seemed a little nervous or shy. I was too, I mean she makes me feel all sorts of feelings.

It was getting hot so I decided to take my hoodie off.
"Wait it's hot." I chuckled, she did too for a little.

My shirt under kinda lifted up so it was showing a little skin.
I put my hoodie on top of my duffle bag then went and laid down next to Ariana.

She had turned the tv on, so some random tv show was playing.

I just wanted to talk to her.

"Riley." I heard say faintly.
"Yeah?" I looked up at her.
She seemed like she had something on her mind, or that she was about to say something, but I saw the contradicting within her eyes.

"I'm here." I softly said, I wanted her to know that whatever she wanted to say, I'm here to listen.

"Uhm. We should change your bandage." Ariana's eyes shifted else where, breaking our little moment we had. She got up and grabbed my little kit of bandages and went into the bathroom.

"Oh okay." I mumbled to myself.

Did I do something wrong?

I went inside the bathroom, I saw Ariana laying out all the stuff for me, then she turned to me and quickly smiled, I did the same.

It was somewhat awkward once I took my shirt off. I noticed Ariana tense and gulp a little.

Her fingertips brushed up against my skin, it sent chills all through out my body.

She continued cleaning it and then placing the bandage on it. She was so close to me, I felt her breath hit my skin. I could smell the sweet perfume she was wearing. Her brown eyes met with mine, her hand was still on my shoulder. I'm sure she can hear my heartbeat, it's racing as if I just ran a marathon.

Her eyes were so warm and soft, I was lost in them.

Then I felt it. I felt lips pressed against mine. I was in shock, but a good kind of shock. I kissed back.
It was like our lips were made just for each other. Her lips were soft and plum. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, I placed mine around her waist.

Our lips moved in sync. I kissed her as if it was the last time I'd ever kiss anybody, like tonight was my last night of living.