Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of someone walking around the kitchen and the sound of someone cooking. I'm a pretty light sleeper so I got up and looked around and I saw Ariana making some food. It smelt like pancakes, which I love.

Ariana turned around and saw me, "Oh hi, you're awake! I'm sorry you slept on the couch and I was a mess. And thank you for carrying me to my bed, I really appreciate that." She rambled, waving the spatula around.

"It was no problem at all." I smiled, standing up and stretching up in order to wake me up more.
"Can I help with anything?" I made my way in the kitchen.
"Yes please can you chop up those strawberries please." She asked while putting a scoop of pancake mix on the pan.
"I got you bro." I washed my hands and started chopping up the strawberries, after I washed them. I washed the blueberries too and put them in a bowl, I did the same with the strawberries.

"How'd you sleep? Ariana asked.
"Your couch is by far one of the most comfortable couches I've ever slept on." This made her let out a small laugh, "I'm sorry you had to sleep on there. You could've slept in one of the guest rooms." I just shrugged but my smile was still there, "It's all good. I slept really good actually."

Ariana seemed to be finished cooking the pancakes, she had me grab two plates from the cabinet that she was too short to reach to.

Then we served ourselves and started eating.
"These pancakes are really good." I said before I put another pieces in my mouth.
"Thank you. I hardly ever cook so feel special I cooked for you." She let out a small laugh before eating again.

After we ate we chilled, but I had to go home and take a shower and all that.

"I've got to get going, I gotta go home and shower." I got up, this made Ariana get up too.
"Aw nooo." She pouted.

It was most definitely cute.

"I've got morning breath and everything." I laughed which made her laugh too.

"Okay, fine. I guess I'll let you go." She dramatically sighed which made me laugh again.

I managed to get Kobe and put him on the leash so we can leave.

I still didn't know where my jacket was at. I probably left it in the car or something.

"Thank you for having me." I was at her door step, saying goodbye.
"Thank you for keeping me company." She softly smiled.

If I were there any longer, I'd want to stay.

"Always. Take care Ariana." I said before I was pulled into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her petite frame. Didn't last that long, but it was enough to make my whole day. She smelled amazing, like sweet flowers.

"Bye Riley." She smiled, "and bye kobe." She bent down and started petting him. Kobe started playing with her. Ariana got back up and that's when I started walking away with Kobe, to my car.

"Bye!" She yelled, I looked back and saw her waving. I waved back, then turned back around to get to my car.

I still didn't know where my jacket was at.

~~

Ariana's P.O.V.

Now I was back in this empty house. After tour ended and I got back home, I wasn't sure what to do with my time. Other than locking myself up in the studio, I haven't done anything else. Going out with Riley was probably the only thing that I've done outside of the studio.