Chapter 27

Ariana's P.O.V.

I just invited the girls to come over so we can have a game night and watch movies. I loved the fact that my friends love Riley.

Usually in the past they would get kind of awkward around whoever I was dating at the time, especially in the very beginning, but they seem to really get along with Riley, there's no awkward exchanges.

Riley had went to set up some snacks in the kitchen while I was still in my little studio. I've been really inspired lately to write, not just about Riley but about many things in regards to myself and my own journey of finding self love.

I feel like right now I'm in a really good place, mentally and emotionally. I do have some days where I don't feel that good, and then others I feel amazing. Life isn't so consistent when it comes to stability.
Riley's amazing. Especially on the days when I feel off, or I just don't have the energy to do anything. She's so understanding and so patient with me. She also makes me feel valid. She understands it.

I believe one of my angels sent her to me, because I just can't believe how somebody can be so heavenly like.

I trust her too. I trust her enough to share with her my emotions and my own energy, as she does with me.
However when she did tell me about that one Jailyn girl, I was a little jealous. I trust Riley, I do.
I just think I'm needy in a sense that I want all of her attention and I do have it, but I just don't want to share it. And I know I shouldn't be like that, I shouldn't be controlling, nor should I be jealous of some girl she barely met.

I just get scared of possibilities that could happen. She's just this amazing person and very cute, might I add, that I just know a lot of other girls are gonna want her too.

I know what you're thinking, "but you're Ariana Grande there's nothing to be jealous of."
But I'm still a girl with insecurities, I'm no different from anybody else when it comes to craving attention, affection, and being loved.
I'm also just like everybody else who overthinks little things.

This all made me write more and more. As my thoughts are racing, my pen is just writing.

After about an hour, I hear the doorbell ring. I should probably get up and greet the girls.
Went I got to the living room, Riley had already invited them in, and she had set up the board game and the snacks.

Riley looked up and saw me and her smile just got bigger, she walked over to me and hugged me.
"I knew you were in the studio, I didn't want to bother you and have you lose focus." I gave her a kiss, "thank you."

She was so kind.

I walked over and saw Victoria and Tayla, I had said hi and gave them all hugs.
"We missed you!" Victoria said.
"I missed you guys so much." I gave them another hug.

We started setting up monopoly.
"I already know I'm gonna fucking lose." Riley laughed while picking out her token.
"I'll help baby." I said, this made her smile which I smiled too.
"Riley how are you doing with recovering and everything?" Tayla asked.
"I'm already healed up, I'm going back to work tomorrow actually." Riley responded.

I frowned at the thought, I was already used to spending all this time with her. Also because I don't want her to get hurt again. Just thinking about her going out there again and what if there's another shoot out? What if she does get shot again and she doesn't survive it this time? It makes me feel anxious just thinking about it.