Chapter 18

It's been three days at Ariana's, Kobe loves it. He loves playing with the other dogs. Ariana loves cuddling me, and seems to be more affectionate, which I don't mind at all. We've hung out with her friends, which was really cool.

She's also taken a lot of my hoodies that I packed, and now I'm down to only two. One of them, I'm wearing.

Right now we're in the kitchen, she's making vegan pizza. Oh yeah, I've eaten nothing but vegan food. I really could eat a burger or something.

It's been too long.

Anyways, I was helping Ariana do the pizzas while an episode of some drag show was on. I've never watched it, I don't even remember the name of the show. The show's good though.

"And all done, let me put them in the oven." Ariana said.

"Hmmm I'm excited to eat them." I smiled.
She smiled at me and then walked towards me, she didn't have any heels on so she was super short. She wrapped her arms around my body, I wrapped mine around hers as well.

"You know, I seem to be missing a lot of hoodies lately. Do you know where they've been?" I raised my brow playfully.

She blushed, "What me? Oh no I don't know." She giggled.

"Mhm okay." I laughed.

She was wearing one of my hoodies right now.
She looked cute as always.
"Tomorrow I have the trip to Florida planned." She reminded me.

"Ohh yeah." I smiled.

I was excited, yet nervous to meet her family.
She's really close to her family so I really hope I make a good impression.

"I'm excited." I said, this made her smile big.
"You've gotta take your pills." She reminded me.

I've been taking meds for my shoulder. Ariana's made sure of that, because every time I forget to take them. She's so like motherly, in that sense.

Wifey material.

After I took my pills, we went and sat on the couch to watch the show and wait for the pizzas.

Then I noticed she had a game console.

How the fuck did I not notice this earlier?

"You play video games?" I laughed, pointing at the game console and controllers.
"Barely. I'm not even that good. I just play when the girls are here." She laughed.

I got up and walked over to it, "what games do you have?"
"I have that Mario game." She said.

Oh.

So not like NBA 2k or Call Of Duty. Damn. But that's okay.

"Let's play it." I looked back over to her.
"Okay let me set it up." She looked excited to play.

I've never really played any game other than 2k and Call Of Duty, so let's see how good I am at this Mario game.

It was on the Nintendo switch. I haven't played on this before.