Chapter 12

Ariana had waken up in my arms. I couldn't sleep.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm like all over you." She laughed, unwrapping herself from me. I suddenly wished I would've cherished her body on mine more.

"It's all good. Are you okay?" I asked, making sure to look her in the eyes, I wanted to get a chance to analyze her the way she did me.

"I'm surviving." She joked, but I know she wasn't.

I wasn't even sure if she wanted to talk about the whole situation or not. I didn't want to seem too much or whatever.

"It sucks you know. Having your whole life out for people to see. Sometimes you can't even be in private in the darkest times of your life." She said.
I continued to listen.
"I've been through a lot of shit you know. One of my concerts got bombed, then I jumped into a relationship too fast and decided it'd be a good ass idea to get engaged to this guy. Turns out, it was one of my greatest mistakes but I've obviously learned from it. Then my ex before Pete, Mac passed away from an overdose. And I just. I don't know. It's just been a lot coming at me. I honestly don't even know how I'm still alive at this point." She rambled, but her voice started trembling, like she was gonna cry.

So I just held her. She cried even harder.

At the end of the day, she's human. And she's been through some tough shit. And I honestly feel bad that she has to go through this in front of millions of people.

"I'm so sorry." Was all I was able to say. I'm not that good at consoling people.

"It's life man." She said.

"Here. Let's go roller skating. Get your mind off of it. You can invite some of your friends too, surround yourself with those you love." I smiled at her.

"I look like shit." She laughed.

"No you don't. You look beautiful. Come on, let's go. Oh and by the way, have you seen my jacket. I left it here last night." I needed a jacket cause it was already night time, and it's probably cold.

"Oh yeah, I put it in my closet. I'll go get it." She got up and went to her closet.
She came back out with it.

"Let me text Njomza and Victoria and Tayla." Ariana grabbed her phone and started tapping away.

Anyways. I put my jacket on, and then Ariana went into the bathroom, I'm guessing to get ready again.

I started playing with the dogs, and they were all up on me which made me laugh.

Ariana came out after a few minutes and my upper body was on the bed while my legs were off, and I was playing with the dogs. So she saw that.

I didn't notice her until she said something, "this is just too cute." She laughed, I noticed she had her phone out to record the interaction.

I got up, "your dogs love me." I laughed.
"They sure do." She smiled.
"So are the girls coming?" I asked, following Ariana out of her room.
"Yeah, they're coming here first and then we're going over there." She informed me.
I just nodded my head.

"Thank you by the way. I know we've like barely met and I'm already like crying on your shoulder and stuff." She said when we sat on her couch.