Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Y/N: Your Name

L/N: Kent

Age: 18

Height: 5FT 8IN

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Aqua Blue

Hero Name: SuperBoy

-SuperBoy's Powers/Abilities-

-Superhuman strength, speed, senses, stamina, intelligence and endurance
Enhanced agility and reflexes

-SuperNova

-Self-sustenance

-Invulnerability

-Slowed Aging/Longevity

-Advanced hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist

-Heat Vision

-X-Ray Vision

-Freeze Breath

-Wind Breath

-Flight

-Molecular acceleration

-Solar energy absorption

-Simulated heat vision

-Tactile telekinesis

-Prologue-

Mary Grayson, a female teenager who just turned 18 years old, she's in high school and friends with Amber and Samantha, she lives with her parents, Debbi and Nolan Grayson, on top of that, her father Nolan, is a super hero, he goes by the name of Omni-Man and alongside with the Guardians Of The Globe. Later time, Mary then has debuted her super powers from her father, and wanting to be come one like him, she's always dreamed of becoming a hero like her father and the guardians of the globe....
.
.
.
Later on, she then meets someone else in her school, who she's never seen him in school that much until now, she gets to know him and to know that he too has super powers of his own, and his father was once a super hero as well when he was little....he carried his heritage to become a hero just like him...cause sadly...his father died by unknown, he doesn't know who, nor how he was able to die that easily....but he as there when it happened...and to make this a bit suspicious and worrying for Mary...her father has always been acting a bit weird around him and not being to comfortable with him...it's like...he doesn't like him at all...so, what happens next? Find out!