Chp.13

-AUTHOR POV-

After successfully completing a task from Cecil, Mary and (YN) head back to studying at her house...while at it, So far, things aren't look so good with Eve, Rex cheated on her with Kate, and to make it worse, she has family problems as well at home. She then had left the teen team knowing she never wanted to work with Rex and Kate the same way, Rex try getting her back...but it was too late for him...and to make things out of hand, rumors around the city are told that the Mauler Twins has escaped prison and one of them dead and the other lived and escape...no one knows where the other twin ran or hide...but he managed to escape....
.
.
.
Meanwhile, back at Mary's house, it was midnight already, Debbie stood up lay doing her work, until she started to feel chill, cold as of the house was freezing slowly somehow, and on the computer, she notice the screen freezing up too, and to turn off itself...and to see someone approaching her...she quickly turns around and to see DarkBlood...

Damien: My apologies, didn't mean to scare.

Debbie: What are you doing in my house!!?

Damien: Seeking information, clues, answers.

Debbie: Answers to what??!

Damien: That night, the massacre, still not clear to me.

Debbie: I don't know what you're talking about, you need to leave now!

Damien: Seven dead, one alive, your husband was hoping you could make it that peaceful.

Debbie: Well you'll have to ask him!

Damien: I did, answers were...unsatisfactory.

Debbie: Why do you even care??

Damien: Escaped from hell, seek justice to save others soul. Husband told you nothing, but a whisper to sue your fears

Debbie: N-No...he didn't say nor see anything...

Damien: Mmmm...you have a lovely home.

Suddenly...

Nolan: Debbie, you alright hon? Thought I heard something.

Nolan appeared and to check on Debbie...she turns around and to see Damien vanish...so she makes a lie to Nolan....

Debbie: I-I'm fine, just coming to bed, tired.

Debbie grabs her laptop and to head upstairs to the room, Nolan started to see her being a bit unsettled somehow, he looks around...and takes a breathe to see the frost coming out from his mouth...and he knew who was in his house...and who was with Debbie...
.
.
.
The next day, Mary head to school, after school day, her and (YN) decided to hang out later night after coming back from her training with her father....soon as the night hits, Debbie arrived home from work,  grab wine from the fridge and to finish her left over work on her laptop...as she does...she is still curious about Damien DarkBlood, of why he's in the living world and not at hell, and so concern about the massacre of the guardians....so she goes into the web and searches him up online, on private browser...she searches him up, and knowing he's been on news and paper and online as well, they Call him "Netherworld Freak" "Can't save his own soul" but as she goes further more...she realizes that Damien does solve anything...which means...he's already solve the massacre of the guardians...which is making her worried that Damien kept on mentioning Nolan about it of how he's the only lucky one that survived from that massacre....
.
.
.
Suddenly, she heard Nolan and Mary coming back from their training as she quickly deletes the private browsers....as she does, Nolan and Mary entered the house...