Chp.20

-AUTHOR POV-

-NEXT MORNING-

The next morning , Debbie woke up from her bed, and to see Nolan not here....and she knew why...and has meant reasons for him
not to be even close to her...she gets up from her bed, and to head downstairs and to see a huge hole, that Nolan punched Last night, she then arrives at the kitchen and to see Nolan looking out the glass door outside....and his suit on the counter...the bloody one...she then approaches and says...

Debbie: Why did you keep it?

Nolan: ...I used it to take care of Damien DarkBlood, but...maybe part of me...wanted for you to find it to-

Debbie: After 20 years together, I deserve the truth.

Nolan: ...I wanted to tell you months ago-

Debbie: But you didn't....Nolan, was someone controlling you? Where you blackmailed, or did they threaten me or Mary??

Nolan: ...No.

Debbie: Then why??

Nolan: You need to trust me...and if you do, then we'll be okay. Mary too, everything will be fine-

Debbie: Trust you?! How can I possibly trust you now?!

Nolan: Because you know me-

Debbie: There's ALOT things I thought I knew about you. The guardians, we're your friends, they were good people, they saved lives and had families, and YOU killed them!

Nolan: I had no choice! I-

Debbie: You even killed SuperMan!

Nolan: ....

Debbie: He had a family too, and to top it all that...he has a son, who is with our daughter, and doesn't even know that YOU killed him! How is he gonna react when he finds out about it! And WHICH you also don't wanna tell me why you killed Clark!

Nolan: ....

Debbie: Now if you don't have anything else to say...then I want you to leave.

Nolan: Debbie-

Debbie: Get out of my house.

Nolan: You don't mean it-

Debbie: Get out of my house now!

Debbie tosses Nolan his bloody hero suit...and Nolan then grew irritated...as he drops his bloody suit and floats to the ceiling...

Nolan: We'll talk later...and don't worry about (YN), I've taken care of him already.

Nolan then burst out to the ceiling of the house, and to fly away...

Debbie: ...Oh no...! Nolan you-Mary!

Debbie knew that when Nolan said he'd took cared of (YN)...it meant that Nolan might have killed him...and Debbie is now worried about what is Nolan gonna do to Mary...so she quickly grabs the house phone and call her...Mary doesn't answer at all...she tried calling her back...but suddenly, one of Cecil's guards appeared, as if they were in the house the entire time, spying on Nolan and Debbie, and Donald appearing as well...