Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

Hours later, William, Mary and (YN) then arrived at the upstate U where Will's friend Rick, who he hasn't stop talking about it during the road, is living at. Rick gets to me Mary and (YN), and happy to see William again...as they met, Rick leads them to his dorm for them to stay at and sleep. After leaving their bags there, they later on head over for a class section...and yet to meet an unknown stranger uncanny person who yet to be wearing a suit, his nam is DA Sinclair

He's often been coming to their classes and to rant genius ideas of his and making sure he's right, according to Rick

He's often been coming to their classes and to rant genius ideas of his and making sure he's right, according to Rick...which annoyed Mary, (YN) and Will already, and the teacher asking him to leave, and so he did. After class, they all then started walking around the campus...

William: Is it me, or is that DA Sinclair guy just a lonely dude.

Rick: Heh, please, I feel sorry for him, he's gotten get new friends on his life.

While walking, Mary looks at (YN) and notices (YN) somehow enjoying the campus around, and how fun it looks.

Mary: Feeling okay (YN)?

(YN): ...Yea actually, to be honest, this place here is sure fun.

Mary: Heh, it is.

The two stare at each other, softly smiling at each other as Rick then says..

Rick: Hey, if you two want some time to wonder, me and Will can meet you guys back here later if you want-

William: That's a great ideas, see you guys in a while!

William grabs Rick's hand and quickly walks away with him, leaving Mary and (YN) alone tighter around the campus...

(YN): Heh, he sure does like Rick huh?

Mary: Heh, yea, no wonder he always likes to talk about Rick that much during our ride here.

(YN): Hehe yea...but for good for him.

Mary: Heh, yea...come, let's check around and see how this place is really like.

Mary then grabs (YN)'s hand, as she smiles and blushes at him as (YN) softly smiles at her, as the two hold hands, and to walk tighter and explore the campus around and see everything about it...so far things are going very good between them, they got themselves something to eat, ate together, watching some fun views, but so far, they really enjoyed spending more time together, smiling, laughing and chatting as well....later, the two sat down together at the bench...Mary realizes the smile (YN) is giving, and her starring at him, smiling at him too...

(YN): Heh, what?

Mary: Nothing...it's just...I'm happy to see you smile, that's all.

(YN): Hehe, well yea, cause I had so much fun with you of course...and I want this to keep going on.