Chp.12

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day, it was a day off of school, Saturday, at Mary's house, William and Amber came over to her house, as Mary told them about her inviting (YN) over to her house for a study, and they knew that (YN) would not like it when he sees her room, so they head over and help Mary out make her room look proper and normal for him...

Amber: Okay, everything you have gotta go.

William: Yea, hide it and toss everything, especially this...

William tosses Mary a stiff animal...

Mary: What hey! I'm not throwing any of my stuff animals, so maybe (YN) likes stuff soft animals as well, thought of that, ya dick?

Amber: Mary, We're not taking about the stuff animals, We're talking about the dirty clothes, the dishes-

William: And...that toy...aside you.

Mary notices the "toy" aside her and blushes hard, she quickly tosses it on the trash can...

Mary: Oops! Hehe, h-how did that get here?

William: Sheesh okay Mary I see you, no wonder you're always busy on the weekends-

Mary: Shut it will!

Amber: Heh, Seems to me the toy I got you really just made you enjoy it-

Mary: AMBER!

William: Okay enough of that, here, I brought you homework for this week to study with (YN).

William pulls out papers of school work and hand them out to Mary...

William: So, are you two planning anything else than studying?

Mary: Huh?? Oh no, it really-

Amber: Just to let you know, (YN) likes spicy food, healthy snacks and food, comedy, anime, and action movies. Don't worry, I know a lot about him, people at school has told me about it

Mary: It's not like that you guys, it's a study date, nothing serious, nor a first date.

William: Come on Mary, very date should feel like a first date.

Suddenly, Mary's door house rings and her mom downstairs calling...

Debbie: Mary, (YN)'s here.

Mary then quickly tosses all of her dirty stuffs outside the backyard....the toy as well...and especially her stuff animal...and her, Amber and William exiting her room...

Mary: Back door.

William: You can thank us later.

Amber: Call me and tell me how everything went between you two.

Mary: Okay.

Once they left to the back door, (YN) arrive at Mary's house as Debbie greeted him and (YN) greeting himself, and to notice Amber upstairs, waving at her and Mary blushing and waving back at him...later, Mary let (YN) in her room as (YN) started observing around her room...

(YN): Heh, cool room, got potential too.

Mary: Heh, thanks, but it's alright I guess.

(YN) lays down on her bed...

(YN): Beds comfy too, niice.

Mary: Heh, yup.

Mary sits down with (YN)...

Mary: So, how things are going with Martha?

(YN): Grandma's doing fine, gave her the pills and all, right now she's resting, if anything she'll call me and I'll be there for her.