Chp.5

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The Next Day, at Mary's house, it was morning, and Debbie was waking up already, and to notice Nolan not in bed nor home yet...she was worried for him, but she needs to know that he can take care of himself, so she focuses on herself. She gets up from bed and goes downstairs to make herself breakfast, and then to take a quick shower, and to finish and change into her clothes. She was ready to leave for work, and then again, she's still worried for Nolan...Mary shows up...

Mary: Hey mom...what's wrong?

Debbie: Nothing sweetie, just missing you dad, he hasn't come home since last night.

Mary: Mom, stop worrying, he probably got buttoned in a mountain somewhere.

Debbie: Heh, well wouldn't been the first time. Anyways, I'm heading already, don't be late for school, love you.

Mary: I won't mom, love you too.

As Debbie was about to leave the house, she then notices two security's infront of her porch...and to deliver some news about Nolan...
.
.
.
Later, the securities took Debbie and Mary to a Global Defense Agency Headquarters, where Nolan was taken to be treated...an assistant, Donald Ferguson

leads Mary and Debbie to Nolan and walking down the hallway passing a bunch of patrols

Donald: Nolan is receiving the absolute pinnacle of care. As for the global defense agency, we have access to medical technology far beyond any normal hospital.

Debbie: He better be okay Donald!

Donald He is Debra, like I said, he's getting the best care we can give.

Debbie was worried and wanting to see how Nolan is from the "accident" that happen back at The Hideout...

Mary: ...My dad has never mention you guys to me.

Donald: That's the idea, we work with super heroes, like your father, to keep the world safe. Who knows, maybe someday we will be working with you and some other future hero's alongside.

Donald stops by a room, opens the door with a passport and yet the room is a medical room where Nolan is in the bed, unconscious with bandages treated in his wounds...

Debbie: Nolan!

Mary: Dad!

Debbie and Mary couldn't believe that Nolan, a super hero, so stronger and powerful like him can be "taken down" that easily and "beaten" up badly...

Mary: He's gonna be okay, right??!

Donald: We hope so, our doctors are doing their best, but we don't get a lot of Viltrumites in here.