Chp.24 The Big Fight

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And we are back, and now we are about to witness a fight never seen before, Omni-Man Versus SuperBoy, a big showdown between two powerful heroes, they stare down at each other, and yet the two of them started to slowly walk up towards each other...and then began to jog and to start running at each other, and then to leap and fly towards each other and to make a huge clash collide towards each other, causing a wind wave, braking the glass windows around them, the two started to collide each other, and then Omni-Man then pulls SuperBoy towards him, and to strike a knee to his chin, and then to strike a punch towards his chest, sending him flying away and crashing through vehicles, he goes after him flying, until SuperBoy quickly recovers and then to dash towards Omni-Man and to start swinging heavy punches to him, massive heavy punches as one of them manage to take him down to the ground and SuperBoy kept on throwing brutal punches at Omni-Man towards his face, SuperBoy then grabs him by the neck, and strikes a heavy punch again towards Omni-Man face, and to spit out a tooth...

Omni-Man: Is that all you got?!

SuperBoy: NRGG!!!

SuperBoy was about to throw more punches at Omni-Man, but Nolan quickly kicks SuperBoy off from him, sending him flying crashing through a building, and then to fly after him, as he does, SuperBoy quickly dashes towards him and to spear him, and yet to spear him through several buildings, afterwards, Omni-Man axe-hands him and SuperBoy going falling crashing to the ground, and Omni-Man dashing towards him and to yet brutally land on top of him and stomping him on top of his chest and SuperBoy spatting blood already, Omni-Man then grabs his neck, tosses him up and to swing a punch to his gut, and sending him flying up to the air, and goes after him and kept on throwing more punches at him into the air, but SuperBoy then recovers, and to block some of Omni-Man's punches and to then to spear him crashing to the ground, and to then grab his leg, and to slam him to the ground, and again back and forth, afterwards, he tosses him away and to go flying after him, and to throw punches at him, afterwards, he grabs his leg one more time, and to swing him around and around, to to toss him up to the air higher, and goes after him and then to grab his whole face, and to dash down to the ground, and to brutally slam Omni-Man and causing a huge destruction around the area with that slam...
.
.
But then Omni-Man grabs SuperBoy's hand, and yet to quickly get up and to pull him towards, and to Headbutt him, and then to slam him to the ground, which he bounced up and Omni-Man grabbing his head behind, and to fly over to a building with SuperBoy and to start dragging his face through the walls upwards, and then to toss him on top of the building with force, and SuperBoy crashing through the building and the building collapsing and destroying around him...Omni-Man then lands to the ground, and to approach to the destroyed building he caused against SuperBoy....suddenly, through the smoke, he then sees two bright red lights between, and yet to shoot out a red heat vision and to hit Omni-Man, it yet affected Omni-Man as his super shot was slowly burning, and then, SuperBoy flies at him, and to again shoot his heat vision at him, Omni-Man fights it back as he took those heat vision hits, they may hurt, but was still fighting back, and then SuperBoy grabs a light pole, and to days at Omni-Man, and to swing it towards him, hitting straight to his face, then he rushes up to him, gets behind him, wraps his arms around him and to leap up to the air, and to dash back down to the ground and suplexing him and to get up and to kick Omni-Man away, and crashing to a building, SuperBoy goes flying towards Omni-Man to the crashing building, and to then grab him, fly up through the building floors, and to behest lit form the building, and to then dash again towards the top of the building, and to crash him through the building floors again until reaching to the ground, and as he did, he slams Omni-Man straight to the ground, and then to fly off away and to blast his heat vision again towards the building and causing a huge explosion and for the building to collapse on top of Omni-Man...afterwards, Omni-Man bursts out from the boulders that the building collapsed around him, he then glares at SuperBoy...he then dashed to him and yet he and SuperBoy again collide their fists each other, this time, he notices and barely can see bit of stitches from his chest underneath his shirt, from where the gaped his chest with his punch and the kryptonite...so he then clenches his hand, and to strike towards SuperBoy's chest, and it it caused him to spat a lot of blood, and so he throws another one, and SuperBoy again throws up blood again, and then Omni-Man again striking a vicious uppercut to SuperBoy's chin, SuperBoy was feeling weaken knowing the surgery he just had from his chest and getting that kryptonite out of him, Omni-Man again punches his wounded chest again, and this time the stitches started to open little by little and SuperBoy bleeding out from it, and so Omni-Man strikes his whole hand to the open wound, and to slid his hand right in SuperBoy's chest, and started to cough and cough a lot of blood out, Omni-Man slowly was hurting him and was about to kill him, but SuperBoy think quickly as he then punches Omni-Man's hand out from his chest, and to punch his face, backing him away, and SuperBoy then breathes in and then blows out, and to use his super breathe against Omni-Man, he was having trouble fighting off that strong wind, afterwards, he again shoots his his heat vision again, and hitting Omni-Man, and sending him flushing crashing to through a bus and exploded....afterwards...SuperBoy was getting a bit weak to lose too much blood from the open wound from his chest from Omni-Man, but he had to stay strong, and to see Omni-Man getting up and to dash at him, again, he try to strike punches at SuperBoy, but SuperBoy manage to dodge them, and he ducks below, and to then strike a powerful uppercut to Omni-Man, and grabbing his whole head s whine, and to slam his face to the ground, and then to viciously started stomping him behind his back several times, and kicking him away, Omni-Man then tried getting up, but SuperBoy leaps up and to land on top of him, and to start throwing brutal punches at him to the ground, afterwards, he then tosses him high to the air, and to fly after him, and the catch him, and then turn him upside down, and SuperBoy then dashing straight to the ground and to pile drive Omni-Man straight to the ground, and to bounced up to the air and to pile drive him again to the ground, afterwards, he then lifts him up to the air, and then to toss him away and to crash though a truck and again exploding....SuperBoy slowly started to walk over to Omni-Man and then to see him on the ground laying there, as he was badly beaten up and yet got what he was coming....SuperBoy clenches his hands...

SuperBoy: I ain't done with you yet old fuck.

As he soon he approaches to Omni-Man and gets closer to him, he then suddenly sees him holding onto a long thick chain on his hands, and then he also notices him quickly opening his eyes, and to then get up and strike a punch at SuperBoy's face, and when holding onto the chain, he swings it around, and to then notice what Omni-Man was swinging was a chain wrecking ball from a truck, and hitting SuperBoy hard with it and sending him crashing through a car....Omni-Man then started walking up to SuperBoy and to drag I the wrecking ball chain with him, and to swing it up, and the ball going directly to SuperBoy above and hitting him again....Omni-Man pulls the ball off from it, and to see SuperBoy bleed out everywhere from that hit, he then gets up and yet can barely stand, knowing the open wound chest gotten bigger...and causing him to lose blood...he then dashes at Omni-Man, but Omni-Man quickly wraps the chain around SuperBoy's neck, and started to choke him, SuperBoy try to fight back, but can't knowing Omni-Man choking him is giving him a hard time breathing and owning his strength as well...he kept coughing and coughing a lot from that choke...

Omni-Man: Any Last words!?

.
.
.
Will SuperBoy make it out alive??????

-END OF CHAPTER 24-