Chp.7

-AUTHOR POV-

Afterwards, Robot , Cecil and one of his agents started cleaning up the mess the aliens made and doing some investigating from the tanks and weapons they left...as they do, Cecil leave Robot in charge of it as he then teleports himself to The Guardians HQ as their men are still investigating about the murder of the guardians....

Cecil: From one giant shit show to another, give me some good news Donald.

Donald: *sighs* Whoever did this, cut the power, and the backup. They killed the cameras and security systems as well. I told them to start over and try harder.

Cecil: That's not good news, that's not good news at all Donald, I ask you for some good ones! *sighs* Okay, get out, everyone get the hell out.

Donald: You heard him, come on move it!

Everyone in the room pack their stuffs and left the investigating scene...as everything was clear, and only Donald and Cecil alone....a sudden growl appeared out of nowhere...

Cecil: Come on out, I know you're here.

???: Wasn't hiding.

Suddenly, behind them, there happens to be a live breathing demon, who happens to be wearing detective outfit...and was kneeling down, observing the blood on the floor...

He touches the blood, and suddenly gets a flashback of Darkwing getting his head smashed on the floor

He touches the blood, and suddenly gets a flashback of Darkwing getting his head smashed on the floor...which is his blood...he goes observing more...

Donald: Sir who the hell is that?!

Cecil: Damien Darkblood, demon detective.

Damien goes observing more blood, as he touches another puddle of it, and this one's Red Rush, as he gets another flashback of his head being squashed...

Damien: Hmmm. Seven super heroes murderer, strongest man on the planet almost dead, no suspect, no leads.

Donald: How does he-

Cecil: I don't know, demon magic I guess. Listen, if you're asking if we need your help, I-

Damien: Wasn't asking.

Cecil: Fine, knock yourself out. Help us solve this case, oh great old horns.

Donald S-Sir, are you sure?

Cecil: Problem with the demon? Thought you're atheist Donald, let's go.

Donald Th-Theoretically...

Damien: *growls*

Back at the school, it ended as students were leaving home, as for Mary and (YN), the two met up and to head over to their house to change into their hero suits...afterwards they stared flying together and to fly around the city as Mary started following (YN) and following his flying movements... somehow they were having a little fun flying together, Mary never thought it would turn out to be fun all of the sudden, flying with (YN), but she likes it, even (YN) was enjoying it as well...soon, they fly over to the golden bridge on top, and to land on, and yet a hidden passage underneath opens as the two glides down and leads them into a huge secret room...and to find Aaron-Eve, and the rest of the Teen Team...