Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

After dealing with the aliens, Invincible meanwhile took the old lady to the GDA for medical treatment....and then again...she felt awfully and terribly bad for what happen to her and the city, she wish she would have done a better job to save her and the rest of the people in Chicago. She wish she would have done better, like her father...
.
.
.
The next day, Mary was at school, as she felt down, and bad from yesterday's attack...her friend William appears...

William: Mary, are you okay? You don't...seem like your-

Mary: My dad...got attacked...

William: What?!? You're kidding, right?!

Mary: ...

William: Oh shit you're not kidding, is he alright?!

Mary: He's at the hospital...their doing the best but...it's messed up...he's really hurt.

William: Jesus Mary, but did they capture who did it??

Mary: No, not yet...

William: I'm sorry Mary, but look, be glad that you have friends, me of course, that I'm always here for you, no matter what *smiles*

Mary: ..Thanks Will *smiles softly*

William: Look I'll gladly be with you, but I got things to do, see you later.

Mary: Sure, see ya.

Once William leaves, Mary then realizes to find (YN) walking down the hallway, as she goes up and talks with him...

Mary: Hey, (YN).

(YN): Oh hey Mary. How's it going?

Mary: Going...okay, heh. But hey...thanks for saving my butt yesterday

(YN): Yesterday?? ....*suddenly realization* O-Oh. Ooooh!! Wait, we're the blue and yellow one??!

Mary: Hehe, yup, that's me. I'm Uh...*whispers* Invincible....Okay, wow, that kinda sounded dumb.

(YN): Heh, more like optimistic. But...*Whispers* I'm SuperBoy.

Mary: Ooh. Nice name, least it's not...optimistic than-

(YN): Invincible? Heh, yeah, but I kinda like the name of it, suits you somehow.

Mary: *blushing* Th-Thank you.

(YN): Hey, you seem like you wanna talk about yesterday...wanna talk about it?

Mary: Y-Yea, sure.

Mary and (YN) both walk down the hallway, exiting the school building and to jump over to the roof and luckily no one saw that...and started talking about yesterday...

Mary: At first I didn't recognize you before, until yesterday.

(YN): Heh, yea I know, but you should know to expect a super hero in school, WHEN you don't see one at school.

Mary: Ah, I see. I even follow teen team on Instagram.

(YN): Yup, that's us. Eve's the one that made up the name, everyone's favorite fourth hero team.

Mary: Heh, well I like you guys better than fight force.

(YN): Oh we are definitely better than fight force, their the worse. They got beat up by a bunch of lizards, known to be lizard league last year.

Mary: Heh, oh yea, I saw it on TV.

(YN): Heh yup. Say...you seem to be new about this, right?

Mary: Y-Yea, I barely got my super powers not that long ago.