Final Chapter

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day, (YN) then wakes up, and yet he seem like he had taken a good sleep after last night, having a very moment with Mary at her house....he wakes up, and then goes to the bathroom, washes his teeth, and to go over to the kitchen and gets something to drink...and as he does, he then looks at the family picture on the wall, himself as a kid, his mom...his dad...and his grandma...all three of them past away...he'll surely miss them a lot...but he has another that he has in his life, and yet happy to be with, and that's Mary. Suddenly, his door knocks and walks over, he opens the door and to see Mary...

(YN): Oh, hey Mary.

Mary: Heh, hey.

Mary and (YN) hug, and then to slowly land a kiss towards their lips...

Mary: How'd you slept?

(YN): Heh, you tell me.

He slowly reaches for Mary's ass and firmly grabs them...

Mary: *giggling* Easy there, that can wait for soon.

(YN): Heh, promise?

Mary: Promise.

(YN): Heh...I slept good btw. You?

Mary: Same...last night was...fun.

(YN): It was....so...how's your mom?

Mary: She's doing okay...for now.

(YN): Don't worry...you two will forget soon, I promise.

Mary: ...Hopefully.

Suddenly, Mary then gets a call...she then picks up...

Mary: Hello?

It was Cecil...

Cecil: Where are you.

Mary: Cecil? ...Uh, I'm at (YN)'s, what's up-

Cecil: I need you two, now.

Mary: Need us?? What's going on??

Cecil: Look I know, you don't wanna do this yet, but someone's flying around deep in space around earth. We are still trying to figure out who it is...

Mary: ...We'll be on our way.

Cecil: Good.

He hangs up the phone...

(YN): Cecil?

Mary: Yea.

(YN): What is it now?

Mary: Someone flying around around earth in deep space.

(YN): What? ...and...you wanna check it out?

Mary: ...You mean us, he wants us to check it out. And yea, we can go and check it.

(YN): Heh, Alrighty then.

And so, (YN) suits up and was in his super suit, so as Mary as the two flew up to the sky, clouds and to reach to space...the two then arrive near the moon, and then waited for whoever is flying around earth...and so, they can see someone flying towards them...the two look at each other, nodding as they were ready to fight whoever this is....and as this stranger appeared to them...it was none other than Allen again...

Allen: Invincible! SuperBoy!

Invincible: Oh, it's just you.

SuperBoy: What is it?

Allen: Oh thank heavens, I thought I was too late! I have to want you two!

Invincible: Warn us?