Chp.15

-AUTHOR POV-

Later that day, at Mary's house, Debbie was in her car, as if she was waiting for someone, or something...or in fact, she knew Nolan was at home, so she needed him out of the house for her to investigate more...so she makes a call to him...

Debbie: Nolan? ...Hey Honey, if you have a sec, can you pick up some things for dinner? ...I was thinking salami from that restaurant at Rome, and the wine from province...okay, thank you.

She hangs up, and to see Nolan at the Josie, gliding up and to fly off...Debbie then sets a timer of 20 minutes, which will take him to come back, and for her to investigate the house...and so, she goes. She checks the backyard, the rooms, living room, closet, everything...
.
.
.
It took her 17 minutes to pool all over the house, yet nothing...until as she sat down, and notices the vent on the wall somehow not screws right...she takes a look, yet doesn't seem nothing, but whole looking around on top, she notices a black bag above the window door, just sitting there...she goes over, climbs up and checks the bag, she grabs it and checks what's inside the bag...as she does...what she saw in the bag was utterly shocking for her and yet terrifying, it was Nolan's super suit...and it's covered in blood, a lot of blood, dry blood too....then, the timer was done, and yet Nolan has arrived home as she quickly dispose the bag somewhere for him not to see it...

Debbie: H-Hey Nolan.

Nolan: Hey sweetie, got the stuff you need.

Debbie: Oh that's good, thank you hon.

Nolan: Anytime, say, let me help you with dinner yea? Could be fun.

Debbie: S-Sure...

Nolan: Heh, Great.

Debbie started to act like if nothing is going on...and yet deep down, after seeing his super suit covered in blood, she is now more worried and terrifying about it....so she plays along and tries not to say anything about it....
.
.
.
Than, something caught her attention, as she looks out the window...she realizes something on the backyard...a tiny pile of dirt that seem like if someone was digging, and from how far she can see, it seem like it was glowing...glowing green...

Debbie Mind: ...How come I never notice that?

.
.
.
Later that day, it was noon, and as we take a look at Machine Head's building, goons of his were guarding his room, and yet one of them notice something coming towards them...

Goon: What the fu-

And what was coming was Titan, as he crashes through the window, with Invincible as well as he and her took down some of the goons, and yet to burst down to Machine Heads door, and to see him on his table sitting down, minding his business...

Invincible: Machine head, it's over for you, we're taking you in.

Machine Head: Oh hello invincible, Titan.

Titan: Boss.

Machine: You know, you're right Titan, you're strong and tough, and you Invincible, you fly over the god damn place, amazing!

Invincible: Uh...thanks? You know all about me?

Machine Head: I know that you and this big pile of hair would come over and barge into my door, ALSO Italian maple, but the way.

Titan: no way you saw this coming.

Machine Head: Oh see what happens when your brain is nothing but a fucking rock.

Suddenly, Machine Heads assistant, Isotope, appeared, which Invincible thought Titan took cared of him...

Invincible: I thought you took care of him!