I'm Back

Hello everyone.

First of all, thank you guys for making "Gangleader's Girl" reach 800k+ views!

Also, long time no see! And it's my fault. I've been inactive on Wattpad since last year.

A lot of things happened last year in my life. I would like to share them with you guys.

So, last year in February, I got admission in a medical college. Alhamdulillah! And I've been very busy with college. The timing is tough and the course too. Coming home at about 3:30-4:00pm I get so tired that I lack motivation to do anything else.

Then in April, my father was diagnosed with covid. And everybody was so worried and I couldn't pay attention here. Even my studies were disturbed. But he was tested -ve after a whole months is hospitalization. It was a very tough time for us. My mother stayed at the hospital with my father all the time. We had to move to our maternal grandparents (nanu's) house. Also Ramadan was going on and I had to take online classes. So...

But then on December 2nd, when I was giving my send up exams, my mom's elder sister, she died and we were devastated. She was like a mother to me and she mostly took care of us (me and my sis) when we were there. And she wasn't even old. So that took a toll on us. We still miss her. May Allah grant her higher ranks in Jannah.

Now, I'm in 2nd Year, and once again studies are giving me a hard time.

But now I'm trying to take some time out for Wattpad. Also I'd like to tell you guys that Wattpad had not been working in Pakistan for about 3 months and right now I'm using VPN to use it. Idk why it's not working.

But I'm trying to be able to get more active and I'd need your support. Thank you.