Chapter 14: Daydream

[WARNING: This chapter might be a bit boring]

🍒Angela🍒

It's been a looong day....

As Prof. Bonny taught us about the gravity free system, I decided to lay my head down on the desk. I began to regret not sleeping properly yesterday because now I was feeling sleepy. In no time, I tuned out the world around me, going into my own world of dream.

I lay on my soft soft bed when I heard a light knock on my door. My door that was made of dark chocolate and my bed was made of the purple colored jelly. It was so soft. My entire house was made of light chocolate. M&M's, cherries, nutella and other chocolaty things surrounded it. Instead of books, there was Ice cream which decorated my chocolate covered waffer, table.

As I walked out the door, I was instantly surrounded by the rest of the chocolaty world. My feet were out the door and on the plush soft grass also made of chocolate. It was am-

Ring!!!

The sound of the bell made me come out of my reverie.

I felt extreme disappointment as I watched the chocolaty world disappear around me. I now regret not having a taste off all those wonderful things surrounding me.

Anyway, enough of my daydream, I should just get something to eat or I'll be having a lot of wonderful foody dreams today.

As soon as I reached the cafeteria, I spotted my two best friends. Mike, a guy from Wailynn's Calculus class was sitting there too. Wai's had a crush on him for too long but she's too shy to admit it. He was a handsome but cute guy with dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. He was also muscular and looked like he worked out a lot.

"Hi, guys."

"Hey, Angel, come sit." Trish grinned. I knew something was in her mind seeing the mischievous glint in her eyes. Something related to Mike and Wai.

"Hi, Angela." Mike greeted as he smiled politely.

"So, what's going on guys?" I asked as I winked at Wai who blushed red and furiously shook her head.

"Um...Angel, you see Herbert is holding a party this Friday--" Trisha started.

"Really?!" I exclaimed happily.

"--Ah-huh, so as I was saying, Wai has some work, she can't go to the party with us. Also she can't sleepover. Her parents are also going out of city this weekend, so I was asking Mike if he could stay with her on Friday night?" She completed and I cheekily smiled. I knew where this was going.

"You see Trish, you're right--" I started but I was cut off by Wai.

"--Guys, I can take care of myself, I don't need anybody with me." She was blushing this whole time.

"Wai-bae, we can't leave you alone and risk your security. You have to have someone with you," I said as I made a 'I'm worried about you' face with a little pout.

"Mike, will you do us this favour?" Trisha asked.

"Of course!" He replied, a little too eagerly. Then cleared his throat before blushing and repeated the same sentence.