Chapter 36: Back At Track, Finally

**This chapter it's dedicated to every single person who've read, voted and commented on my story!**

Half A Year Later
(Read this in Google's voice)

🍒Angela🍒

Finally! They're here!

"Hey, Wai! Trish!" I greeted then as they both entered my house.

There eyes landed on me immediately and all three of us shrieked. That's just us. Even though we used to meet at school almost everyday.

We've also just graduated and I turn 18 today officially. Hence, the birthday party.

It was actually Mason's idea and my parents, Andrew, my friends (including Dylan, Carl, KC) helped. To say I was amazed was an understatement.

Trisha and Wailyn were unable to come earlier because of being busy.

It was eight thirty and I still had to cut the cake. I haven't, because of them. Best friends goal! But really, they're my best friends and I couldn't cut the cake without them.

"We're so sorry, you had to wait Angela!" apologized Wailyn and Trish nodded.

"Of course, it's okay guys," I told them. Suddenly I felt a tug on my dress. I looked down to see baby Jayden, who has also grown up a bit.

"Can we cut the cake now?" he pouted.

Aww. Why does he have to make that face?

I nodded, "Yep!"

"YAYY! Let's go!" he shouted, happily running towards the table where the cake was kept, causing everybody to laugh at his action.

Everybody sang "Happy Birthday" as I cut the cake. Then I fed it to my parents, Mason's parents, KC's parents since they were the elders present there, then to Mason and all my friends. Everybody gifted me one thing or another. I could say it was the best birthday ever.

All my friends were present there. My cousin KC. He had made up with Mason and the others. Carl had also apologized to his parents and they had accepted him. Andrew and Jayden had also accepted both Mason and Carl as their big brothers even though they were a bit shocked at first.

Everybody was finally happy. I was happy too. Mason's parents decided that he could run the gang because he was trying to help those needy and the helpless. But they also asked both Carl and Mason to handle their business, so they would become more stable.

KC was also helping Mason in handling all that gang business. Since, they were both trying to protect people so they collaborated.

Carl, though, had left the gang. He didn't want to be involved in that kind of business, anymore.

Trisha and Andrew officially became a couple two weeks ago when they realized their feelings.

Wailyn though...

"Hey, Angela!" Wailyn nudged my side, causing me to hiss in pain.

"WHAT?"

"Shh!" she said as she put a finger on her lips. After that, she took my hand and pulled me aside.

What is wrong with this girl?

"So, uh..." she started but her eyes followed a movement on my left side, causing her eyes to widen.

"Hey, Angel! I really need to go to the bathroom so can you tell me where it is?" a familiar deep voice echoed behind me.

"Carl! Of course, its the second door on the left upstairs."