Chapter 15: Party & Drunken Idiots

[WARNING: There is some cursing]

🍒Angela🍒

Walking into Herbert's house, I saw what I dreaded the most. Desperate teenagers. Making out and grinding on one another. People throwing up and the smell of alcohol and sweat lingering in the air. It wasn't even nine and this was the state of the people.

Loud music was blaring from the large speakers that were present at one end of the hall.

"I'll go get something to drink!" Trisha shouted over the music.

"I'll just take water. I don't want to get drunk so early!" I shouted back remembering Mason's word. I always try to listen when someone tells me good things.

"I'll probably take that too," I heard her say before she went away. I wanted to follow her but I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" We both apologized at the same time before I looked up to meet his eyes. I smiled as I saw that it was Andrew who I had bumped into.

"Hey!" We both said, simultaneously, again.

We both laughed and I asked how we met after so many days and that too, at a party.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd bump into you, not at a party at least." He smiled, his white teeth at display.

"I'd never thought that too." I smiled.

"You have dimples!" He said, surprised, poking one.

"Yeah," I laughed when he touched that. "People tend to fall for me because of that, beware." I said in a flirty way, obviously in a teasing manner.

"I think I already fell," He said with straight face at the same time he pushed me into him by my waist. I collided with his chest, keeping my hand on his shoulder. I gasped at the sudden impact but the intensity in his eyes left me breathless.

Andrew was obviously teasing.

Our stare was broken by Trisha who coughed loudly. I pushed his chest, moving a step or two back before ducking my head. Andrew and I both laughed but for sure, I was crimson red. I had never been tgis close to anyone other then my father or Mason. Suddenly, Trish pushed my water in front of me and I took it thanking her.

"Uh...Trish, this is Andrew, my mom's friend's son. Andrew this Trisha, my best friend, beside Wailyn." I introduced them and saw that Andrew was staring at Trisha in amazement.

I felt confuzzled! (Cue my pouting.)

"Hey, I'm Trisha but you can call me Trish." She extended her hand. Andrew blinked but shook her hand, anyway.

They didn't seem to let go. What is going on? I guess, I know where this is going on. I grinned and suddenly, I had a brilliant idea to leave them alone. Wordlessly, I started to moved backward. They didn't even know I had left as they were lost in their own world.

Something is blooming between them. What is it?

I guess, it is love!

I laughed, happily and went away. I was happy Trisha has gotten someone in her life now.

I'm sure she and Andrew would make a great couple if they were ever together.

•••

It was 11 o'clock now and I've had two drinks by now. But they didn't had any effect on me. Okay. Maybe, a little. I was feeling slightly dizzy. I had the urge to go to the bathroom and so I went there. Only to see two drunken men there.