Chapter 7: Holy Mother of Chocolates

Chapter 7: Holy Mother of  Chocolates

🍒Angela🍒

"So, what's your favourite childhood memory?"

"Not paying bills."

"What is your hobby?"

"Entering food eating competitions."

"What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Netflix n chill."

"What do you like?"

"Being awesome."

"What would you like to have as a pet?"

"Um...a lion. Oh my, God! They're so cute."

Mason has been asking me those question as to get to know me better. Hell, he already knows a lot. That is why he didn't ask me basic question such as my middle name or my favourite color.

Now, he's sitting on the sofa cracking up.

"Ok, okay, stop! My turn."

"So, what do you like?"

"You." He said and I looked at him as he's grown two heads. He was looking at me intensely so I shifted my gaze and looked at the floor, knowing how my cheeks were betraying me.

I recovered quickly and asked the next question, "Ok, what's your favourite color, food, band, celebrity?"

"Whao, whao, one question at a time. Um...green, I love Mexican food, don't particularly like any, probably Jennifer Lawrence."

I gaped at him when he said he doesn't like any band. "Set it off, One-Direction, Atc, they're great bands, how could you not like them?!"

"Guess, I'm not into guys?" He asked sarcastically while I shook my head and asked the next question.

"Any childhood crush or lover?"

"Don't go too personal. Anyway, it was...Joanna." His face was hard when he said that. His jaw tight and his fists clenched.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's okay."

"Are you angry at me?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"No, cupcake."

"Then, do you--"

"Stop, bellissimo. Just ask the next question."

My jaw dropped to the ground when I heard him speak Italian. Oh Em Gee! Italy's my favourite country.  I always wanted to go there and I wanted to learn Italian but sadly my wishes didn't fulfil because no one could teach me.

It's hard to believe that he knows Italian. His accent was just sexy.

"You know Italian?" I asked wide-eyed and crossed my legs sitting on the sofa properly.

"I know Italian, Spanish and French." He shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"Um...how, what, when, that's so hot--"