Chapter 32: Our Dream Wedding

SURPRISE!
An early update just for you guys! Uh... I'm trying to make up for not updating in a while so...! Anyway, this chapter is a little longer than the last one!

[Italics after 3 dots "•••" are Flashback]

🍒Angela🍒

"Angela, hurry up! Put the veil on! Poor Mason, he's already waiting," my mom shouted as she helped me put the veil.

"Mom, can't the wedding occur without the veil?" I seriously do not like the veil. I can't handle it.

"Angela?"

"Yes, mom?"

"Just shut up."

I gaped at her, my jaw fully dropped. I could even fit an elephant in there if I wanted to. I mean, who asks their daughter to shut up on her wedding day.

"Angela! Angela! Mason's looking so handsome. I got some pictures!" shouted my cousin, TB also known as Tauila Banano.

I know. Her parents must have despised her when they named her that. Even her initials are a name of a disease. But she's very nice.

"Really, show me!" I moved towards her but before I could take a step forward in was pulled back by my mother as she dropped the veil on the front.

I. Could. Not. See. Anything!

"Mom, I can't see anything," I whispered. I'm so going to fall and make a fool of myself out there. I'm sure.

"Uh... Angela, your mom's already left," TB said.

"Oh my, God. TB, I can't see."

"You're mom's not here. Remove the veil," I could make out her movement. She just shrugged. Nonchalantly, might I add.

But she was right. Mom's not here. Who's to judge?

"Now, show me those pictures!"

She showed me the photo but I frowned. What the hell?

I gulped. How come Mason got so old?

I looked carefully and saw that it was actually not Mason.

It was the priest.

"Tauila (Taw-Ila), this is not Mason, it's-- it's the fr***ing, priest!"

"Oh, really, I sent my sister Lolly to get the pictures of the guy on the stage. Guess, she didn't get my point," she retorted as she pushed some french fries in her mouth. She wasn't even looking at me. All of her attention was on her funking fries!

I just noticed them.

"Where did you get these?!" I tried to pick a fry but she took the plate away making me pout.

"Didn't you remember, you were the one who asked for French Fries to be present in the wedding?"

"I do, bu--"

"Say it to Mason, not me!"

At first I didn't get her point but when I did, I made sure to slap her shoulder a few time and stole a few of her fries.

"And by the way, why would you send your nine years old to get those pictures?!" I questioned when I swallowed the fries. They were yummy. I got hungry.

"Do you think I would look good taking pictures of the groom, standing in front of the stage with all those eye balls of the people staring at me?"