Chapter 20: Quinn Daggers

WARNING: Pretty Boring and Short Chapter!

🍒Angela🍒

"Mason, if you like me one bit, please send someone else for me, just not Kyle!" I complained to him because I can.not.stay.with.Kyle.for ONE MORE DAY!

"Alright, Angel, but Kyle's not that bad," he joked, making me heat up in anger like a volcano.

"MAS-"

"Okay, fine, I'm sending Dylan," he agreed. I sighed in relief when I heard that.

"Thank God, a sane person!"

He chuckled, "What had Kyle done so bad to make you feel like this?"

"Do you know about his pick up lines tendencies?"

"Oh, that," he said, although I could hear his silent laughter. Soon, I heard his laughter stopped as I heard some shuffling and Mason's quiet voice, "Look, Angel, I've to go, I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I miss you," I froze once I said that.

I know that we both like each other but we had never negotiated about it out loud.

I heard Mason stop talking too but soon heard his reply. I could guess he was probably smiling.

"I miss you, too, Angel," And that made me smile too.

🌊Mason🌊

"How the hell can they enter our territory?!" I yelled at them in rage.

"Look, Mason, we trie-"

"No! No trying! I want you to work properly and not trying!" I shouted, "Find them. I want to kill them all!"

"Of course," said Lane, one of my members.

Fear was hinted in their voices as they spoke. They left soon after I had told them to find the Quinn Daggers gang. I knew Roth, the leader of the Quinn Daggers was powerful, never doubted them but I always believed my gang was stronger than them.

Now, being proved wrong hurt me. I trusted my gang and had always treated them like friends other than when we were on  some mission. I was called a Lion by people, mostly, not because of its bravery but because of its ability tear it's prey apart without even a hint of regret.

I killed traitors like a lion tearing it's prey, not regretting one thing. But our only goal was to protect innocent people. And finish those who hurt them, make them suffer and feel the pain. I want them to feel the pain, hurt them just like they hurt the innocent.

That is why I run this gang.

Quinn Daggers were our rival. They were the ones who were the real danger. They were the one who hurt the innocent and kill them. They show no mercy. And I hate people like them.

Their gang's name is based on the technique they use. Whenever they kill someone, they leave a dagger there which has Quinn engraved on it.

They are the true meaning of ruthless.

Quinn Roth Parker, the leader of that gang, was the mastermind. Behind all of this, was the hand of him. I don't know what had happened to the guy he was once before. It was like he had just vanished into thin air.

Quinn used to be good guy once. We had once been good friends. He was never like this. He was a happy go lucky kind of a guy. He never did wrong to other people. He was loved by everyone and had not a single enemy. We had gone to the high school together.

He was kind of a nerd before. Wore big, thick rimmed glasses, baggy clothes and head always down. He was a good natured guy and never denied to help. He was also bullied back then because of his habits but I didn't like it and I always backed him up.

But one night. One night was all it took for him to change.

To change all of it.

The reason of him being here, at this stage had been severe.

Quinn's father was a poor man. His mother was the same. Once Quinn was 10, his sister was born. A few months later, his mother became sick. The doctor diagnosed the sickness as cancer. A quick treatment was required but it was expensive. Thus, his father took a loan from some people. A year later, his mother was fine and healthy and they were living a happy life.

Until one day, that his mother died, because the cancer had resurfaced and this time, it came without showing any symptoms. [a/n: I don't know if that even happens. This is just a story:) ] The Parker family was left, depressed. With his two years old sister to take care of, and his depressed father, Quinn didn't know what to do.

A few years later, his father died. And Quinn was left alone with Vera, his sister, who was 7 years old at that time. A year later, some people started to visit his house frequently, asking for the money. Quinn had no money at all.

And so, after a few months of asking the money, when Quinn still couldn't provide them the said amount of money, they killed his little 8 year old sister. I had seen her. She was a little ball of sunshine. So innocent and pure, with no care and idea of this cruel world. Poor girl, had to give up her life for something she had not even known.

That was the last straw for him. He was already too dejected and dispirited that he could not take it anymore. He started doing drugs and soon, killing people too. He formed his own gang and called them 'Quinn Daggers'.

He was totally changed and far from the guy, Quinn Roth Parker once was. Gone was the innocent nerd and was replaced with an evil guy. The evil glint in his eye could not be missed. He was not the same boy before.

Now, he had become Quinn Parker, the guy who kills. The powerful gangleader of the North Side.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey, guys! Long time no see.

Well, coming back to the topic at hand, this is just a filler chapter. It must be pretty boring but I'll try to update the next chapter sooner.

WinxClubBloom93