Chapter 19: Kyle & His (Dumb) Pick Up Lines

🍒Angela🍒

"I know, Wai but I don't know when!" I sighed frustrated pulling on my hair. "I tried telling him but he just up and left. I don't think I'll be able to, soon, I'll chicken out probably."

🍃Flashback Start🍃

"Mason, I have to say something to y-"

"Angel, I'm so sorry to cut you off but I have this emergency and I really have to go," he said before leaving.

He seemed stumped and in a hurry since the phone call. What had been said on the opposite side was a mystery to me. He didn't tell me anything too. I was getting worried about him. I had never seen him so agitated before.

Right now, I was trying to tell him about the fight at the party.

Key word: trying.

But seeing the situation, it was obviously not the right time. I decided that I would tell Mason about the fight after he gets home.

🍃Flashback End🍃

I was asking them about when to tell Mason about the attack. I don't think any time would be the right time. Because I know that even if I tell him after a year, he will get angry.

"You have to tell him as soon as you can. It will be better Angel, then finding out by someone else," Trisha reasoned.

"I know and I believe you guys, but-"

"No buts, Ang! You have to tell him," Wai supressed.

"You can tell him tonight if he comes home, Angel," Trisha said, softly.

"If he does, I will," I said, determined, when a knock sounded on the door. "Listen, I'll talk to you guys, soon, I have to go now," I said to them and pressed the red button ending the call before getting up and going to the door.

Since, last night, Mason hasn't been home. I didn't understand why he left though. In between the movie, he had a call and then he left suddenly, telling me to lock all the doors and windows and not to answer the door if anybody comes.

Which I am doing at the moment, by the way.

"Who is there?" I called putting my ear on the door. I expected someone to say something but no voice came.

I slowly opened the door until my eyes could see outside and saw that nobody was there. I looked around but no one was in sight. I swear if this is someone playing a joke on me, I'm going to kill him or her.

I was about to close the door when I saw an envelope lying by the steps.

What is this?

How can I know, dumba**!? I'm seeing it with you.

As you see, my subconscious thinks I'm dumb.