Chapter 11: You Too

Chapter 11: You Too

🍒Angela🍒

"I am hungry." I said to myself.

After I bathed properly, without the water disappearing, I was starving. I saw Mason's text about not seeing him for a few hours because he was doing some very important work.

Not that I care.

So, I went down to look for some food to fill my hungry stomach. I took slow and steady steps to win the race--I mean to not create any sound. Once I reached the kitchen I was about to open the door, when a door from my behind opened and I came face to face with Mason and...Dylan?

"DYLAN?!"

"ANGELA?!"

***

🔽Carl🔼

I

don't know what was about her but I was intrigued by her. Her passion to help me was something that I'd never expected from anyone. Even my own parents left me all alone. Nobody was there for me. Nobody.

When I was shot by KC, I didn't expect for Kristina to help me. I took the bullet out soon.  It was painful but I had already learned to endure the pain.  I was never like this.

Not until I became a gangleader.

Before that, I was just a normal kid.

Meeting Kristina was nice but I reminded myself that I was just a stonehearted gangleader. I don't do feelings.  And she gave me a reason to blackmail my long lost enemy.

Mason King.

"I don't know anything but I do know that I want him back!" She shouted. She loved to throw a fit from time to time and I was used to it.

"Why?"

"Because--because, I realised that I'm still in love with him!"

Stupid girl.

"You know that he would never accept you after what you did, do you?"

"Yes, I fu€king know that! And that is the problem!" She came close to me and sat down beside me.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I questioned, even though I knew perfectly well what she wanted. And I was not one bit interested.

"You're a powerful gangleader, do something!"

"I was." My eyes darkened.

"But you still have power."

I smirked. "You can't expect me to do everything for you,  now?"

"Ugh! Carl!"

"Joanna! You're being childish, you know he would never forgive you!" I snapped. This girl has been eating my mind for long. She should've thought all of this before she made her decision.

"YOU ARE USELESS! UGH!" She left the room without another word.

She was just a pathetic girl who I  thought I loved but, oh, was I wrong.

One decision made both of our lives miserable! All of our lives miserable.

🍒Angela🍒

"Guys, what is going on? Dyl, what are you doing here?"

Both Mase and Dyl looked at each other and back at me. Then repeated the process two times. My brows were furrowed and I was completely confused.

"Uh....you see Angi, Mason here is my best friend. I might've not told you before but we used to....uh....play together when we were young." He stuttered.

I wanted to believe him because the picture I had was also the proof.

"Okay..." His face lightened, "but I've never seen you play or seen you together at all for that matter." I narrowed my eyes and put my hand on my hips.

He laughed nervously, "Mason, here will explain you the rest, bye guys!" with a final wave he ran out the door.

I gaped at his behaviour and turned towards Mason with the same look.

He smiled nervously and said, "Come to my room and I'll tell you everything.''

"You see Angel, when we were young, we used to come here and play. I don't know how we found this place but we just did. So, we started hanging out here with...two of our other friends as well." I could feel the sincerity while he explained. I believe him.

I smiled at him, "Who were these other 2 friends you're talking about?"

His jaw clenched after I said that but he was trying not to show it. He was good at hiding his emotions but I was also good at reading them.

"We can talk sometimes later." I said, putting my hand on top of him and giving it a light squeeze.

He nodded and took my hand in his, placing a kiss on the palm, all the while looking at me. My cheeks became tomato red. I don't know how many more times he could make me blush.

"I'll tell you everything when the time is right." He spoke very softly.

"Alright." I was looking at him and he was looking at me quietly. No one was moving. We just sat starting at each other.

"You're so beautiful, Angel." He stroked my cheek softly with his hand.

I was in a daze, "You too--I mean no, uh...I mean you're handsome. Yeah that!" I was smiling embarrassly at the end and Mason was, well, laughing.

"You're too cute, Angel." He pinched my cheeks. I huffed and slapped his hands away.

At the end, we were both laughing.

Soon Mason recieved a message which caused his happy mood to disperse.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hola, my dear friends!

Hope you enjoy.

That's all for now. I'll try to update soon! :)

And guys please don't comment negatively on my book. I write for fun not to be well known.

WinxClubBloom