Chapter 12- Nevaeh

~I think I'm falling~
•Chapter 11•

(Next morning)

Today was the day of my date, and I couldn't wait.

I had dragged Belle to the mall with me telling her I needed a new outfit because all my clothes were are my place and I didn't want to wear her clothes.

As we walk through the stores I decide to go into H&M hoping to find a cute patch bomber jacket.

As I and Belle go through the rows of clothes my eyes land on one.

It was black with orange writing going across that says "Race".

I bought it.

The next store we went to was American eagle.

I like their jeans.

By the time we finished shopping, it was 5:30 meaning I only had an hour and a half to get to the house, change, and get ready.

...

By the time I arrived back at Belle's house it's was already 6:15 meaning I had less than an hour to get ready.

Belle dragged me up the stairs into her room and shoved me into the bathroom with a towel and a robe telling me to hurry up because we didn't have enough time.

By the time I was out Belle had already set up her makeup and was now waiting on me.

She told me to sit on the vanity chair so she can "work her magic" so I did what I was told and allowed her to dO hEr MaGiC.

I made sure to tell her it's supposed to be causal and she said she was going to do natural makeup.

By the time she finished, it was 6:55 and I looked absolutely stunning.

She hands me her Dior lipgloss and tells me to put it on.

"Perfect," she says clapping her hands.

Spraying perfume on me making me cough.

"Thanks, Belle but I think that's enough," I say continuously coughing.

"My brother's one lucky man," she says winking at me causing me to blush.

"Go change now," she says handing me the clothes which I gladly take.

As I finished getting changed Belle knocked on the door telling me Sladen was waiting for me downstairs.

I open the bathroom door and Belle whistles at me making me do a twirl while laughing.

"Ok now go don't want to keep him waiting," she says grabbing my wrist and shoving me out of her room causing me to laugh and make my way to the stairs.

As I walk down the stairs I see Sladen on his phone wearing a pair of jeans a T-shirt and a bomber jacket as well making me laugh causing him to look up.

"I guess we are both matching," he says grabbing my hand as I reach the last step while putting his phone away "you look absolutely stunning heaven," he adds making me blush and mutter thanks.