Chapter 21- Nevaeh

~Moving in~
•Chapter 21•

"And then he was like- something I don't remember, but I do know he brought up the bios, which is never a good thing and it's worse after finding out what they are capable of," I say eating my McNuggets while ranting about my ass eating bio-brother.

God, he infuriates me.

"Move in with me and Kenji," Noah says while munching on his fries.

"I can't I'm not eighte-" I start but get cut off by Kenji this time.

"You're legally allowed to move out when you're sixteen and the court will be on your side because you have proof of neglect, but your bios won't try to take it to court, because they hate government, cops, and people in general,"

"But I don't want to be a burden to you a-" once again I'm cut off but by Noah this time.

"I swear to god if you call yourself a burden those Mcnuggets will go right up your McNoNo," he says giving me a pointed look.

I get up and hug the two of them while thanking them repeatedly.

"Stop thanking us it's the bare minimum," Kenji says while Noah nods in agreement.

We finished up and head back to the house, we decided I would be moving in with them in about a week so I could take time to pack and make sure I don't forget anything.

As I entered the house, Kenji and Noah leaving right away for some "business", I kick my shoes off and head to the living room couch.

I take my phone out of my back pocket and take a seat while dialling Arabelle's number.

Beep beep

Beep beep

Beep  bee-

"What do you want I'm taking a shit," Arabelle answers, no sense of humour is etched onto her words which catches me off guard and I begin to laugh.

" I was wondering if I could stay with you for a week because of some... family problems?" I ask while getting up to grab some mango juice because mango juice is better than orange and apple juice.

"My brother is your boyfriend and you're asking me?" She says as I hear the flushing of a toilet in the background.

"Chicks before dicks," I say grabbing a glass

"I'm coming to pick you up," She says hanging up before I could answer.

I finish pouring the mango juice into the glass and head back to the living room.

I turn on the TV while searching for my phone.

Where the fuck did I put it.

I get up and look around the living room trying to find my phone, after ripping the living room to shreds I make my way towards the kitchen thinking I may have left it there after Belle ended the call.

Walking into the kitchen I look at the countertop and see the mango juice I forgot to put into the fridge.

Mentally slapping my head I walk over to the mango juice, pick it up and put it in the fridge.

Why did I come into the kitchen?

Shrugging I leave the kitchen and head back to the living room. By the time I'm about to sit on the couch there's a knock on the front door.

"It's open!" I scream and in walks Arabelle.

"Let's go," she says walking in and staring down at her phone.

My phone.

"Shit my phone," she looks up confused which morphs into shock once she sees the living room.

"What did you do to this place?" Sue asks in shock as I bend down lifting the blankets to see if it might've gotten trapped in the blankets.

"I lost my phone and I'm trying to find it," I say standing straight up while letting out a deep sigh.

"You mean the phone in your back pocket?" She asks which makes my hand shoot straight to my back pocket taking out my phone, I sigh in relief and fall onto the couch.

"Ok, we can go," I say getting up after a few minutes.

"Don't you want to clean up I mean it looks like someone ransacked this place," she questions looking around the living room.

"Not my problem anymore," I say walking to the front door.

"Whatever you say," she mumbles under her breath following me out of the house.

"Let's stop at the grocery store before going to my place," she says while unlocking her car.

"Okay," I say while getting into the car.

—————————————————————————

A/N: Honestly I just hope everyone is having a good day and or night and if you aren't I just want you to take a moment to breathe and remember everything good that's happened in your life, don't focus on the negativity. Whatever is making you upset, mad, or frustrated is valid, it's okay to have those feelings and yes sometimes it hurts maybe not physically but mentally, remember everyone has fought or is fighting their battles, you're not alone and it's okay to ask for help, its okay to have someone there to support you when you need it.

Life is full of cuts and scars. The cuts will heal but leave scars, those scars show us the strength we hold every day.

So breath, drink water, eat a little bit of something, and know that you're loved, I love you. Message me if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

- Ima