Chapter 24- Nevaeh

~Picnic Date~
•Chapter 24•

"Slow down you demon spawn," I say with a groan while Satan begins to walk too fast for my legs to keep up.

"I thought I was the demon but the spawn of one," Satan says with amusement etched onto his face

"Wipe that grin off your face or you'll finally get to be reunited with your bestie Hell," I say flipping him off which makes him laugh.

"I'm never going hiking with you," I say as I sit on a rock catching my breath.

"Come on heaven we're almost there," he says while walking toward me.

"I'm about to meet heaven real soon if I keep walking," I mumble under my breath which causes Sladen to pull me up back onto my two aching feet.

He starts to walk and I run behind and jump on his back.

"Giddy-Up horsey," I say with a laugh which makes Satan shake his head but continue to walk.

After a good 15 minutes of silence, I speak up.

"I'd love to go hiking any day of the week if I get to be riding your back," I say as I swing my legs back and forth.

"That's not the only thing you'd enjoy riding," he says with a cocky smirk laced onto his face which makes me kick his leg.

"Stop that right now sir I'm too holy for that," I said before adding "I could kick you right now so hard but I'm not going to because if you go down I'll end up going down too,"

"I wouldn't mind you going down on m-" before he can finish that unholy sentence I hop off his back and kick the back of his leg making him fall onto his knees.

"Well, would you look at that, a bitch on its knees for his owner!" I say through laughs.

By the time I'm finished laughing Sladen's standing straight with his arms crossed shaking his head.

"Well if I'm your bitch shouldn't I be getting a treat?" He says confidently says

"My presence is your treat," I state while winking at him.

He shakes his head while I walk toward him and lace our hands together as we continue this go awful hike.

"With the number of times you've shaken your head, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen off yet,"

"I'm surprised I haven't jumped into the water and swam away by now," he says making me look at him confused

"What water?"

"That one," Satan says pointing to the view in front of us and holy mother of baby Jesus the view was better than Sladen's ass and that says a lot.

Sladen had set up a nice picnic on the beach.

It was really cute.

"How did you find this place?" I ask while walking to the picnic and sitting down with Sladen following after.

"I own it," he says which makes me confused making him continue his little story time "it used to be an old warehouse 5 minutes from here but we destroyed it to throw our enemies off since they were too close to finding it, that happened 10 years ago when I was 8 I found this place when I wanted some quiet time to myself when my father was too busy to notice I was gone. I always thought this land had been sold to the public or some shit like that until I turned 17 and my father decided it would be a good time to give me properties, this being one of them but he ended up just making a house here so I come here every now and then," he answers.

"I'm glad you have it back now," I whisper to him as I give him a quick peck on the cheek which leads to him pulling me on his lap.

"One day we'll move into the house that was built here when we get married it'll be our forever home where we can raise our kids," he whispers barely touching my lips making my stomach turn upside down.

"That would be perfect," I whisper back as he stares down at my lips.

Without another thought, he presses his lips against mine and it was different this time.

This kiss was filled with passion, fire, love, and lust.

His hands reach my ass as he pulls me closer to his groin making me gasp in surprise leaving enough room for him to slip his tongue in.

As I begin to run out of breath Sladen moves onto my neck making me run my hands through his hair as I breathlessly moan.

His hands roam my body as he reaches under my shirt lifting it and making me whisper, "how private are we?"

"Very," he says as he takes his lips away from my neck and continues "do you want this heaven?" He asks making me nod my head as the ache in my core begins to grow.

"Use your words," he whispers coming closer to my lips.

"I want this," with that he picks me up and begins running into the Forrest making me confused.

After a minute we arrive in front of a huge house. Sladen punches the code in and opens the door.

Before I have any time to process where we are his lips meet mine as he roughly pushes me against the wall which causes me to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck Heaven," Sladen whispers as he begins to walk up the stairs not breaking the kiss. 

As we reach a door which I presume is a bedroom he opens it while walking in and throws me onto a bed.

"I'm gonna ask you this one more time heaven are you sure you want this," he says as he crawls on top of me which causes me to nod.

"Words heaven," he states

"Fuck Sladen yes I want this!" I groan causing him to connect our lips once again.

—————————————————————————

A/N: I guess I'm Satan today 😉 hehe