Chapter 26- Nevaeh 🔞

~Doctor's Visit~
•Chapter 26•

As I sit in the waiting room and the time nears my anxiety begins to go through the roof.

Sladen and I had left early in the morning due to my doctors appointment and not school since Noah called the school and told them I would be absent for the next three days. Sladen has some business related stuff to figure out so he can't attend the appointment with me.

The morning basically went like...

"Good morning Satan, that was one hell of a time," pun intended.

"We need to leave soon heaven and we both need a shower-" wink wink "-and I was thinking of saving water," another wink wink.

I jump outta bed and into the bathroom with Sladen following behind with a laugh.

As we got into the shower he turns me around and presses his lips onto mine but this time more rougher.

His hands went to my thighs and gave them a pat indicating to jump and so I did.

His lips move to my neck as he sucks and nibbles making me moan and feel the ache like last night.

He pins me to the cold shower wall making me arch my back as one hand holds me up and the goes in between my legs.

He begins to rub circles around my clit making me bite back a moan.

"No one's her Heaven you can make as much noise as you want," he says as he pushes a finger into me slowly making me whine in annoyance.

"What do you want heaven?" He asks going slower and slower by the second.

"I- I want- y-you," I say as I can feel me throbbing for him to hurry the fuck up and fuck me.

"How?" He asks making me groan uncomfortably.

"Please," I beg making him shake his head.

"Words heaven I need words," he says as he adds another but still goes slow.

"Fuck- just fuck me," I say as the sexual frustration gets to much for me.

And in a split second his fingers come out and he slams into me making me scream his name.

Without anytime to let me adjust he pulls out and thrusts into me harder.

Who knew rough sex could feel so good.

He continues his movement as my hands move to his back, trying to grab anything.

"Fuck heaven," he says as his lips reach mine once again.

"Faster," I moan into him.

With that he goes faster.

"Harder,"

Once again obeying my request.

He continues the motion until I feel a knot form and as I'm about to release Sladen speaks up.

"I swear to god heaven if you come without me,"

As he continues to thrust into me hitting the right spot making my body jerk each time.

"Fuck- I ca-"

"Cum" and with that I let loose and he pulls out as I feel hot liquid falls onto my stomach.

Sladen hands still on my waist as his forehead touches mine and with that we both sigh.

"You're so fucking beautiful you know that," he says as he kisses my forehead.

As someone who reads smut for basically a living I had never thought morning sex shower would feel so damn good.

I 1000/10 recommend.

After our smexy time in the burning hot shower we got ready and left the place to go back to town for my doctors appointment.

Back to present time...

I had told him to drop me home since I wanted to change and freshen up before the appointment since it was only 2 pm when we entered the city.

Also because I didn't need him to see me all nervous.

As he pulled up to my home I realized Noah's cars not here meaning he was out. I unbuckle my seatbelt and turned to open the door but Sladen grabbed my jaw and forced me to face him.

"Where's my goodbye kiss," he stated as he brings me closer and kisses me.

"Sorry just anxious for the appointment," I said making him kiss my forehead as he says,

"Never apologize you'll be okay, you got that,"

"Yes ma'am," I said with a laugh as I pecked his lips and added a quick I love you.

"Love you too heaven," he says as I exit the car.

Now here I am with my knee bouncing non stop as I wait for the doctor to hurry up.

"Ms. Nevaeh Reid?" The receptionist calls making me stand and follow behind after she gives me a quick nod.

"The doctor will be right with you miss," she says as she opens a door for me.

"Just have a seat," she adds pointing to the bed thing and as I sit she exits the room.

The door opened after what felt like an eternity and a small Burnett with glasses and a white coat walked in.

"Hi Ms. Reid I'm Dr. Susan, how are you feeling today?" She asked

"I'm still alive aren't I how are you?" I respond jokingly with a hint nervousness.

"I'm good thanks for asking, so let's get into your report," she said making me nod in response.

"Have you been experiencing any headaches recently?" She asked

"Uh yah just here and there it's usually just in the mornings," I respond making her nod and type something out.

What is she typing???

"I have written down that last time you were here you had mentioned more frequent memory loss and seizures is that right?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yes ma'am," I state bored out of my mind.

"And lastly do you have any trouble with speaking or writing?"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure I'm just dyslexic," I respond with.

"And do you remember me asking you these questions last time," she asked making me confused.

Wait.

"No," I respond making her nod.

"Ms Reid I believe your condition isn't the thing getting worse," she said making me even more confuse.

"When we took you in for the MRI your disease hadn't had any drastic change, but we did catch something else," she continues making me even more nervous.

"We believe you have a meningioma brain tumor," in a matter of seconds the whole world stops.

"But I don't under- I- What," I say and for the first time in god knows how long the only thing I can feel is fear.

—————————————————————————