Chapter 29- Nevaeh

~Bowling Bros~
•Chapter 29•

"A strike! beat that losers," Jaden says while jumping up and down while we all boo him.

"That was all just luck!" I say as he sticks me the middle finger causing me to laugh.

"You should distract sladen so he doesn't win," Arabelle whispers in my ear making me smirk and stand up to where Sladen's getting ready to bowl.

As I come behind him I put my hand on his shoulder and tip toe to run kisses along his neck.

Sladen swings the bowling bowl but ends up missing the pins which causes me to jump up and down and cheer while everyone laughs.

Next thing you know I'm being slung over Satan's shoulder as he spins me causing me to scream and laugh.

"I-I'm sorry," I say as he keeps spinning me.

He puts me down on a chair.

After a few moments it's my turn. I get up to grab a bowling ball and head to our lane. As I let the bowling ball go I end up getting a strike.

"Jaden look this is for you!" I say as I put my hand in my pocket and stick the middle finger up while taking it out of my pocket.

As I make my way back I get a wave of dizziness making me fall down. Sladen drops beside me immediately as he asks what's wrong.

"I'm fine just dizzy probably because of the lack of sleep," I say as he helps me up and sits me down on a chair. Landon hands me a cup of water and I silently thank him.

Half an hours later the game ends and sweet cheeks ended up wining.

"Hey guys can we actually talk about something," I ask as they all nod their heads and sit down at our table so I start, "We'll a few weeks ago I had went to the do-" before I could complete that sentence a phone rings.

Sladen looks down at his phone and holds up a finger cutting me off.

"Sladen speaking," he says

"We'll be there in a few minutes," with that he hangs up.

"We need to go they found-," he cuts himself off and the rest of the boys stand up and nod their heads.

"We'll talk later," Sladen says as he kisses my lips and walks away with the boys following.

"I'm gonna have to go too, sorry Eva," Arabelle says as she gives me a hug and walks away.

After a few moments I get up and head to my car.

Well there goes telling everyone today.

When I arrive home I place my keys onto the key holder while walking towards the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen Kenji and Noah are making out.

"Get a room," I say while walking towards the island and sitting on the stool.

"How did it go?" Kenji asks as they break the kiss.

"I didn't tell them they ended up leaving mid way from me trying to tell them," I explain as I grab an apple.

They both sigh and look at each other.

"The second they get back you're telling them," Noah says

"I don't understand why it's such a big deal there's an 80% chance it's benign," I say annoyed.

"There's still a 20% chance it's not!" They both yell at the same time.

"It's not like I'm gonna die anytime soon!" I scream.

"How would you know that! You won't be the one attending the funeral we are!" Noah yells back.

After a few moments of silence my head drops and I let the tears fall before I speak up.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to die,"

"God firefly," Noah says as they both walk and hug me.

"I'm not ready," I mumble.

"And we're not ready to let you go," kenji says.

--------------------------