feelings

After 2 days..

It's been 2 days since tht incident, Ryan is trying his best to talk to her, but Xavier always stick to her, nd whenever he find her alone he became so nervous tht he jst waste all the time complimenting with himself, wheather he should talk to her or not, nd if yes thn what should he say. When he get to know tht she is a member of basketball club He even join in basketball club for her sake, but it's been 2 days but still he didn't get the chance to meet her as she comes there ocassionally, Nd now here he is staring at her from far away, she is sitting in the cafeteria with Xavier they both are having there lunch together..

Mike : yaah stop staring at her like a pervert..

Mike said nd smack his head..

Ryan : ouch.. it's hurt you asshole,

Ryan said rubbing his head while glaring at him.. Mike rolled his eyes before saying.

Mike : serves you better..

Ryan : stop being pain in the ass nd move aside let me see her, you are coming in my way

Ryan literally pushed him aside, they are sitting across the round table, sky nd mike are sitting in front of him, while he is sitting opposite to them nd as for czar she is sitting at the corner 5 table afar but where he is sitting from there he can clearly see her every action. He both hands on the table while he placed his chin on the back of his palm, admiring her like a with love eye's,

The way her lips parted Everytime she opened it to take a bite from the burger she is eating,

The way she take the burger inside her mouth

The way she chew it.

The way her eyes diverted from the food to xav whenever he said something,

The way she wipe her lips ocassionally with tissue,

The way she scrunch her nose Whenever she didn't like smell of anything

Ryan notice everything, he can't help but admire her every single action. Hell he can even right a whole ass assays book on her.

Mike : you ungrateful brat, you forget our years of friendship jst coz of a girl..

Mike said dramatically, looking at Ryan with his fake hurt expression..

Ryan : you are talking about forgetting

He scoff before continuing

Ryan : i can even dump you in some short of dump yard if someone say me to do so in exchange of her to jst walked past me for once..

Ryan said with, an challenging tone which sounds like "dare to say a word I'll not think twice before complying what i jst said" as soon as he finished he stuck his tongue out at Mike, nd again continuing his work of Staring her, on the other hand sky Chuckled a lil bit, listening his bestfriend's reply, but soon he composed himself, mike look at him in disbelief..

Mike : traitor, don't come to me crying when her brother will beat the shit out of you, you know what tht time I'll be the audience sitting with a popcorn nd instruct them to beat you really well.

Mike said a drag his chair a little far, now Ryan can see her clearly without having Mike blocking his vision..

Ryan : don't worry they'll not beat me, after all iam there one nd only brother-in-law.